• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take Away Delivery to Villa's?

Alibaba

Ali in Wonderland
Hiya Everyone
Happy New Year, Just a quick query, When we go in Oct we have booked a Villa through Travel City Direct, and just wondered, as before when we have stayed in a hotel there are menus for Pizza delivery, and as this has become part of our first night ritual, i was wondering whether in rented villa's they have a stash of menu's and will the Pizza Hut, Chicago's etc deliver to Villa's?
Thanks (if you can make sense of this :confused: )
Ali

Loads of places will deliver to rental resorts. There will probably only be menus if the actual owner has put them in (for owners who live some distance away this is probably only done when they visit once or twice a year). You will however always find a telephone directory and it is easy to find somewhere that delivers and quite often there are menus printed in the directory - nothing like our Yellow Pages :rotfl:

Hiya Everyone
Happy New Year, Just a quick query, When we go in Oct we have booked a Villa through Travel City Direct, and just wondered, as before when we have stayed in a hotel there are menus for Pizza delivery, and as this has become part of our first night ritual, i was wondering whether in rented villa's they have a stash of menu's and will the Pizza Hut, Chicago's etc deliver to Villa's?
Thanks (if you can make sense of this :confused: )
Ali

Yes,when I owned a villa there were always leaflets being posted and put in the kitchen drawer,

Lynn

Yes we had pizza delivered no problem. Just beware we ordered 2 large for 4 of us, the menu didn't state measurements. They were huge!!!!!!! would have fed 8 easily!

Haha, think dh's eyes would pop out of his head with a massive pizza, would give it a good go anyway. Thanks for that, i may print some stuff off pizza hut website etc anyway just in case. Although i have got nine months to wait, but i am just too excited.
Ali

If you are desperate for pizza, then getting a range of numbers in advance may be easier if you don't know where you're staying.

Not sure where TCD villas usually are located but on the US27 for example you are sometimes in Polk county, but want numbers for Orange or Osceola county for delivery.

Most villas I've stayed in have yellow pages for surrounding counties but its best to have some advance info to help you.

This gives you some idea of the counties if you look at kissimmee and the city of Orlando as a reference.
http://geology.com/county-map/florida.shtml

We always order online for delivery to the villa but if you don't have internet access you could print off a couple of menus/phone numbers before you go and take them with you. Both Dominos and Pizza Hut deliver to the villa communities on US27/192.

Just be careful of the printed leaflets shoved through your villa / hotel door. I once read somewhere that there was a scam operating in certain holiday resorts, including Orlando, whereby some of the pizza leaflets are just a front for a credit card skimming outfit.

Apparently you ring your order through, give all your credit card details and think no more of it.

Until your pizza never arrives and the scammers order all sorts of goods using your credit card and as they know you are on holiday it is likely to be quite a while before you realise how much has been spent on your card.

Obviously some or the majority of the leaflets will be genuine, but you can never be too careful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter