Take a look for me please.

2manygirls

Mouseketeer
Should I make any changes? This is what I came up with. We are staying at POP. I have 3 DD's 10,7 & 2. Do we need to dress up for any of these?

10th- Yak & Yeti @ Animal Kingdom dinner reserve

11th - dinner Garden Grill @ Future World Epcot 4 :35

12th - Coral Reef -dinner-@Epcot 8:20

13th Hollywood & Vine - Character Lunch @ HS 11:45

14th 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian Resort Breakfast 10:05

15th breakfast at 11:00 Chef Mickeys@ Contemporary

16th FULTONS CRAB HOUSE DINNER DTD Marketplace reserve

17th TUSKER HOUSE DONALDS SAFARI breakfast AK reserve

Should I make any changes? This is what I came up with. We are staying at POP. I have 3 DD's 10,7 & 2. Do we need to dress up for any of these?

10th- Yak & Yeti @ Animal Kingdom dinner reserve

16th FULTONS CRAB HOUSE DINNER DTD Marketplace reserve

17th TUSKER HOUSE DONALDS SAFARI breakfast AK reserve

My thoughts: We are trying Yak & Yeti for the first time this year; Garden Grill and Coral Reef -- haven't been in years, but we always liked Coral Reef and Garden Grill was just okay; Hollywood & Vine--sorry this is one of two Disney restaurants we will never eat at again; have never done Grand Floridian; love Chef Mickey's breakfast and LOVE Fulton's Crab House--we are having our 25th anniversary dinner there this year. We have never done Tusker House.

Coral Reef was awesome although me and DS then 9 got sick from the Lobster Bisque, I guess it was too rich and heavy for us. But we all had NY strips and they were awesome. Would still do it again.

Garden Grill on the other hand was good to me but DH and DS then 9 did not like the food. The character interaction was great and the fact that the rest. rotates was awesome. But we would not do this meal again.

Donald's Safari Breakfast was one of my favorite. Food, Service and Character interaction was excellent. Would definitely recommend this as a must do!!!!!!!!!

Sorry haven't had any experience with the others listed but I hope this helps.

Any reason you're doing Chef Mickey's so late? I might see if you can bump that up earlier.

No, you won't need to dress up for any restaurants on your list.

Your family should love Coral Reef as the little ones can look at the fish and the older DD will like the atmosphere too.

That was one of the only times available. MK opens early that day so we will hang out there for a while then head over to chef Mickeys

This is what my finnal ADD are. The others were not avalible

10th- Yak & Yeti @ Animal Kingdom lunch 3:30

16th Captain Jacks Dinner DTD Marketplace 5:00

17th Ohana Polynesian 8:20 Breakfast

We always hit MK before a late Chef Mickey's breakfast. If it opens early, you should be able to hit the headliners, go eat a huge breakfast, go take a nap, and then come back around 4. Works out real well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter