• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take a baby at 3 months or 7 months?

from my own experience here. i'm a new parent to a 3 month old. i never expected to have a fussy baby. the thought of taking him to disney right now is scary. he cries unexpectedly alot. never in my wildest dreams did i consider that would happen. i just assumed i would have an easy going child. we are planning tentativly, to go to disneyland in december beacuse we will be in california visiting family. we will just see how he does closer to that time. whatever you do, have fun!

I have considered this. I think, based on responses, we are leaning towards the Dec trip. If we end up with a fussy guy, we'll postpone until the Spring.

I think 3 months is better; they're content to just lie in their baby seat, whereas 7 months means they're trying to sit up and some may even be crawling.

Another vote for taking the baby at 3 months - we took DS when he was 3.5 months, and I had him in the mei tai carrier almost the entire time. He was content to snuggle and sleep. As others have said, most babies are much more active by 7 months. Either way, plan to take lots of breaks during the day, and have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

As a mom of 5 I also say three months. That age is easier in the sense that they're not interested in being very mobile and also, I just think that traveling in warmer months makes for fussier babies. December will be great...plus, you've got the tickets that won't have expired!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter