• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tagless DIS'ers / Formerly Tagless DIS'ers Unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,
just popping in- "mock" state exams coming in two weeks:scared: so I havent had any time recently

Mean Queen - how's the weather down there?

Mid-70's. It got to the higher 70's yesterday. I had to work taping a softball game, and it got very hot on the field. If we had this weather all year long, I'd be happy. But that seems to only happen in San Diego from what I've heard. ;)

Hi Master Gracy! Thanks for popping in. Good luck on your exams.

WOOO HOOO! We made it past 4,000 posts. :banana: :banana:

hi everyone,
just popping in- "mock" state exams coming in two weeks:scared: so I havent had any time recently

Hi! :wave2: Good to see you around. Good luck with the exams! Don't stay away too long, this thread is pretty sparse some days!!

How's everyone else? My DH just went out for our Superbowl food - Chinese for us and DS6, and pizza for the other two boys. Ooh, that reminds me I need to get my crockpot cake going!!

Back later!

DH went to a Super Bowl party, I stayed back with the girls. I'm hoping to get them to bed early so that I can sit in bed, Dis on my laptop, and watch the Super Bowl commercials. I don't care about the game at all. I don't want either team to win. :snooty: The Pats already won it and the Giants knocked my Bucs out. So, pooh on them both. :snooty:

Guess I'm the only one purposefuly avoiding the big game. I don't care for football. Even last year's Bears vs Colts game didn't interest me. Right now I'm switching back and forth between 60 Minutes and Biggest Loser.

I have it on for the commercials, and they stink so far. I'll just catch them on You Tube tomorrow since I don't care about the game either. I'm trying to Dis and play my Nintendo DS at the same time.

So far the only two ads that have really made me laugh were the one where the squirrel is about to get hit and screams - then all the other animals in the forest scream!!...:rotfl: And the "What Is Love" Pepsi Max commercial, which was a spoof on the SNL skit! :rotfl2: I loved the original skit so I got a kick out of the ad.

I have no comment on the game.....:mad:

We had a superbowl party with our friends. It was fun! Sorry Legomom, but I don't like the Pats. I don't really care for football either, but I get to hear everything about it from DH! :eek: The commercials were OK this year.

We had a superbowl party with our friends. It was fun! Sorry Legomom, but I don't like the Pats. I don't really care for football either, but I get to hear everything about it from DH! :eek: The commercials were OK this year.

Everyone I talked to said most of the commercials weren't very good this year. I wonder what's up with that. I don't care for football, but when I woke up to the news the Giants won it made me smile. Only because I like a good comeback story .. :rolleyes1

Nobody feel sorry for me - the Pats got what they deserved....they played AWFUL yesterday....:sad2: But, regardless of that loss, you can't deny the spectacular season they had up to that point (when they DID play well...:headache: ).

I didn't think the ads were that good this year at all. Very disappointing. Only 3 or 4 that I found funny and/or just plain clever.

Oh, did I mention we have an offer on our house??.....:rolleyes1

Woo hooo!! That's exciting. Let us know what happens with it.

Ok, now on to a more serious discussion. Apparently any thread over 3700-something posts will be locked. That means us. Do we want to start a part 2 in hopes of getting some of our old members back? I'd hate to lose touch with you guys when this thread gets closed. :sad1:

Woo hooo!! That's exciting. Let us know what happens with it.

Ok, now on to a more serious discussion. Apparently any thread over 3700-something posts will be locked. That means us. Do we want to start a part 2 in hopes of getting some of our old members back? I'd hate to lose touch with you guys when this thread gets closed. :sad1:

:scared1: Is that something new?!!? Yikes!

If that's what it takes, then let's do it! DeterminedOne do you want to do the honors?!

Oh my gosh - that's great news!!! Perfect occassion for these ----->> :banana: :banana: :banana: :

Mean Queen said:
Ok, now on to a more serious discussion. Apparently any thread over 3700-something posts will be locked. That means us. Do we want to start a part 2 in hopes of getting some of our old members back? I'd hate to lose touch with you guys when this thread gets closed.

That's sad - say it isn't so. :sad1: We will definitely start a new thread! :thumbsup2

ETA: Do you know when we're going on lock down? Should I start part II now or wait until then?

I would suggest a final post to announce the change-over (for those of us who don't come so often... :rolleyes1 ) and then go ahead and start the new one! That way we're getting it established and when someone (like SmileyBug) does come back for a visit, they will see your notification post and hopefully find the new thread.

Oh, I heard something about that in the podcast! They were locking long threads and breaking them up into smaller ones, because the boards were so slow because of them. A lot of threads have already been locked, that's why you'll be seeing all these "temporary threads". :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter