• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tagless Dis'ers / Formerly Tagless Dis'ers UNITE! - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO - I see you're staying at the Paris in Vegas! We ate there for lunch, and while expensive, it was so yummy. I recommend it. Just don't plan on any other big meals that day.

Hi Mean Queen - You must be talking about Mon Ami Gabi or The Eiffel Tower restaurant? You lucky gal. princess:

We can't decide between the two. Would love to do Eiffel Tower at night for a spectacular view of the city. But then again Mon Ami Gabi has outside dining with a view of the fountains @ Bellagio. What to choose, what to choose? :)

Planning a trip to Vegas is like planning a trip to Disney in many ways. You go back and forth about the hotel, where to eat, what shows to see and all that fun stuff. :hyper2:

Oh how I wish there was a Vegas version of the Passporter planner/organizer. :idea:

Anyone here have the Passporter planner/organizer thingy? Is it not the greatest? ... For over-planners, that is. :laughing:

Have a nice day ya'll. :goodvibes

Thank you Mary... It was a beautiful day. Very busy as I just finished another contract but beautiful just the same. I need money to pay for my September Disney trip. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm glad your day went well! Hope all goes well with the contract! September is such a nice time to do Disney.

So, since you are in the business..I'll ask you about countertops. I watch way too much HGTV. We're getting ready to replace our countertops and I am torn between granite tile (can't afford slab) or a high quality laminate like the WilsonArt HD. Are granite countertops still such a big deal or no?

Mary

I don't think you are a nut case.:lmao: I mentioned it to my husband and he said he watched a show about it on TV a while back. He knew just what you were talking about. :)

Oh good, I'm glad, lol! Yeah, I think you have to bury him upside down and then when it sells you are supposed to dig him up. At least that's the way I recall it. Apparently they sell little kits with the statues, so I assume there are directions. :rotfl2:

Hey, whatever it takes!

Mary

To PaMom - :hug: everything is going to be okay. :)

Moms - I love your tag!!

-------------------------

Yes, I should be asleep but I just got back from voting as today is Indiana's primary. I think turnout will be good since the weather is gorgeous!

Thanks D.O. I am so happy to have one.

Good for you getting out to vote! :thumbsup2 No matter who you vote for, it's important to have your say.

Mary

Hey everyone!!! I haven't been here in a while, just been a busy-butt. :P We just got back from Europe!! We had a blast. :) I missed everybody!

Hey everyone!!! I haven't been here in a while, just been a busy-butt. :P We just got back from Europe!! We had a blast. :) I missed everybody!

We've missed you! Tell us all about your trip when you have the chance.

.....Anyone here have the Passporter planner/organizer thingy? Is it not the greatest? ... For over-planners, that is. :laughing:

Have a nice day ya'll. :goodvibes

I am working on my second PassPorter!! LOVE that book! I admit planning is half the fun for me so I'm really into that book. :rolleyes:

Whoa, Europe!! Waiting for details!.... :goodvibes

HELLOOOOOOO everyone. (Can you hear me?) Hope you have all had a productive day. Do any of you know a good rain dance? We really need one.

:thanks: To all of you who cheered me up. A lady I work with has a brother who has Type 1 diabetes. She says that with Type 2 I pretty much have to watch what I eat(i.e. eat fruits, veggies, watch junk food) and I should be ok. Of course, exercise will be needed too. At least summer is here so fruits and veggies should be not that expensive.

I'm new to the community boards. I've been at the teen boards. I usually just pop over to see what people talk about over here.

I'm tagless!

I'm new to the community boards. I've been at the teen boards. I usually just pop over to see what people talk about over here.

I'm tagless!

Welcome! We've had many from the teen board stop by. Though they all seem to have left us for school or dance or art (yes, I'm talking about you Master Gracy!) May you soon say something stupid for the tag fairy to forever immortalize.

Good morning everyone!! And welcome to our part of the world SBubba18!! So what is everyone up to today. Ya'll should be able to tell me what I'm doing. I know, my schedule seldom varies.:lmao: :confused3 Oh wait, I do have something different to do. I get to give the dogs baths!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Boy is that living high on the hog or what!! (I think it is more along the lines of "or what":lmao: )

Whoo Hoo!!! I got tagged!! Thanks Tag Fairy.............:flower3:

Congrats on the new tag! :banana: :banana: :banana: We love the dancing bananas (or babnanas) here.

My day wasn't too exciting, but I guess it's been better than bathing dogs. I took DD2 to Target, mommy & me preschool then the playground. Now I'm trying to see if she'll take a nap or realize she can no longer do her new trick of opening her bedroom door. I was very surprised last night with a knock on my door from a crying baby at 3:30 a.m.. :scared1: My Target trip today was to buy those door knob protectors so I won't get that surprise again.

Congrats on the new tag! :banana: :banana: :banana: We love the dancing bananas (or babnanas) here.

My day wasn't too exciting, but I guess it's been better than bathing dogs. I took DD2 to Target, mommy & me preschool then the playground. Now I'm trying to see if she'll take a nap or realize she can no longer do her new trick of opening her bedroom door. I was very surprised last night with a knock on my door from a crying baby at 3:30 a.m.. :scared1: My Target trip today was to buy those door knob protectors so I won't get that surprise again.

Mean Queen I justhad to laugh at that. Poor baby!! (The little one...not you:lmao: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter