Tag Fairy?

StellaStar

Earning My Ears
Who is the Tag Fairy and what does he/she do?

I have seen others speak (type...whatever lol) of the Tag Fairy but I really have no idea what this little fairy is all about!

Could someone please fill me in??

Thanks!!!

Hello, BTW :wave:

Hi there StellaStar

The 'Tag Fairy' is a special person who cheers people up by giving them 'Tags'.

My tag is to the left hand side under my name 'I'm up for everything' & 'Chocoholic' These are things that I have said in my posts at one time or another but the 'Tag Fairy' spotted it and Tagged me :)

Tag's are always random, if you ask for one you are unlikely to receive one. But one day the 'Tag Fairy' will spot you and you will be tagged :)

I hope that helps :)

I am officially a fool. :crazy: Please disregard my previous question. Decided to go ahead and visit the thread at the very top of the page that is titled "Important: Some useful info for newbies" and found my answer there!!

I'm really not usually that dense...but it is 4 AM and I'm getting a little loopy due to being tired.

::yes:: Time for me to go to bed I think and have dreams of Disney!

Originally posted by KayleeUK
Hi there StellaStar

The 'Tag Fairy' is a special person who cheers people up by giving them 'Tags'.

My tag is to the left hand side under my name 'I'm up for everything' & 'Chocoholic' These are things that I have said in my posts at one time or another but the 'Tag Fairy' spotted it and Tagged me :)

Tag's are always random, if you ask for one you are unlikely to receive one. But one day the 'Tag Fairy' will spot you and you will be tagged :)

I hope that helps :)

Hehe...thanks so much for giving me the info!

And that is such a neat idea! I appreciate neat ideas! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter