tag fairy

Now I finally know what all the colored messages above the avatars on the signatures come from!

Let's just pray that I don't earn an unbecoming one at the DIS Jellyrolls night in December :blush:

TammyAlphabet said:
All this tag fairy business has given me sour grapes. As bad as I want a tag and to be in the "exclusive tag fairy club", I tend to pretend (to myself at least) that they are kinda lame so I don't feel so bad about never getting tagged. I must lead a sad life for me to be disappointed about not getting tagged. I mean, come on, it is just a one liner under your name! :worried:

Okay, I feel better. It is a viscious cycle.

Tammy, you're tagged! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

BCV23 said:
Tammy, you're tagged! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Not once...but twice!!! Tammy -- you better run out and get a lottery ticket or something (or at least some sour grapes!).

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I take back everything I said about the tags being lame!! They are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I won the lottery!!!! I do believe in fairies! I do believe in fairies! :cool1:

bzzelady said:
Let's just pray that I don't earn an unbecoming one at the DIS Jellyrolls night in December :blush:

:rotfl2: I'd be more scared of being put on the naughty list! I'm a proud member of the Jellyrolls naughty list thanks to goofy4tink :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Congrats. From what I've seen you have to be in the 1000 post club to start believing in the tag fairy. So maybe I'll stumble across them after a couple years of posting.

KandiB47 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Congrats. From what I've seen you have to be in the 1000 post club to start believing in the tag fairy. So maybe I'll stumble across them after a couple years of posting.

No that's not it either. Take a look at mine :rolleyes:

It occurred to me this morning that I'm meant to be the cheering squad for the "exclusive tag fairy club".

Way to go! Woo Hoo! Give me a "T" :dance3:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Okay, I'm fairly new to these boards, so please put up with my ignorance......................does "tagging" mean that the phrases under your signatures, in color, are put there by someone else, AKA Tag Fairy? :confused3
And is there also a Tink Fairy? If so, what does SHE do?
(I feel so out of the loop :sad: )

DVC Grammy said:
Okay, I'm fairly new to these boards, so please put up with my ignorance......................does "tagging" mean that the phrases under your signatures, in color, are put there by someone else, AKA Tag Fairy? :confused3

just to clarify:
there are pink fairies, blue fairies, & yellow fairies.
they take you to/fro EPCOT, MGM, BW, BC/YC, Swan/Dolphin.

:lmao:
(sorry, am still in a "boardwalk state of mind" :cloud9: )

the larger than life truth (or fiction, depending upon whether or not you've ever been tagged ;) ) is that there is some mysterious person/fictional creature that has the exclusive ability to add a colorized phrase, norm taken from one of your own posts, under your name.
good reason to watch what you post ~ a potentially embarrassing tag might appear under your name before you have time to edit your post :blush:

For the most part, they are just fun tags...not embarrassing ones. However, every now and then it seems the Tag Fairy's Evil Twin does dig up some dirt and adds a few "Oops -- I can't believe I said that" tags (which I think are a lot more interesting!).

I may not have been tagged but I do love the tag fairy's sense of humor! :rotfl:

tomandrobin said:
Well this certainly proves you don't need a 1000+ posts to be tagged!

I just have a theory that you have to be "close" to at least 1000 posts. I've checked around and I don't think the tag fairy trusts the occasional poster. They may not even know the tag fairy or respect the tag :wizard:

It's about time the DVC boards started to get some respect around here! ;)

Aloha,
Jen

KandiB47 said:
I just have a theory that you have to be "close" to at least 1000 posts. I've checked around and I don't think the tag fairy trusts the occasional poster. They may not even know the tag fairy or respect the tag :wizard:

I dont know if there is a number of post required. I received my tag a lonnnggg time ago when I had around 100 posts.

AND BY THE WAY... TAG Fairy... My official starter kit is running seriously low on pixie dust and such :wave2: Can I please have a new supply? I promised I wouldn't say "poo-pooed" any more on the boards and I havent in a long time :teeth: :angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter