tag fairy

Oh, how cool. Congratulations, Pat. :thumbsup2

spiceycat said:
:thumbsup2 okay when did he/she start posting here? :cool1: :goodvibes :rolleyes:

Oh I remember when you got that tag. Gosh I can't remember the thread now but someone kind of went off topic and asked about it, you posted that they don't post here and within 24 hours you had the tag.

I found it rather comical :rotfl:

And it's even lime green...doesn't get any better than that! Boy, I agree with you though -- I think that's the first time I've ever seen a tag on the DVC board. Oh noooooooo...you don't think the T.F. is a commercial renter do you? :teeth:

I'm not sure whether to be concerned or excited... I tend to stick to the DVC boards. :confused3 Thanks for getting HER here though.

Wonderin' if Tag Fairies and Tink Fairies are in the same genus?

Congrats on the Tag Pat! :cheer2:

tomandrobin said:
Who/what is the tag fairy?

Sort of like the tooth fairy but you get the money under pillow if you loose your LGMH (Lime Green Mickey Head)

Let me restate that,under your nick You get Tagged for loosing LGMH

The tag fairy has never noticed me either. Perhaps I have to offer him/her some points to morph? :rotfl2:

Tinky said:
Wonderin' if Tag Fairies and Tink Fairies are in the same genus?

Congrats on the Tag Pat! :cheer2:

Personally, I prefer to think all fairies are female regardles of genus. Just thought I'd throw that in. Certainly all fairies we speak of are of the Disney Genus.

Congrats! Admittedly, I didn't know the tag fairy either so I did a search. I saw one lady even wrote a tag fairy song and she still has no tag. It must be hard.

All this tag fairy business has given me sour grapes. As bad as I want a tag and to be in the "exclusive tag fairy club", I tend to pretend (to myself at least) that they are kinda lame so I don't feel so bad about never getting tagged. I must lead a sad life for me to be disappointed about not getting tagged. I mean, come on, it is just a one liner under your name! :worried:

Okay, I feel better. It is a viscious cycle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter