Tablet okay?

BekahBelle

Mouseketeer
The only device I have for taking photos is my tablet. However, I am concerned about bringing such an expensive and breakable item into the park! Haha! Any thoughts?

If you're comfortable with the photo quality, then go for it. Just please don't lift it over your head in crowds for a better shot.

The only device I have for taking photos is my tablet. However, I am concerned about bringing such an expensive and breakable item into the park! Haha! Any thoughts?

Lots of expensive and breakable cameras in the park! That wouldn't be the reason not to bring it. If you're happy with the pictures you can get from it, then go for it.

Find another solution, even an inexpensive camera is going to have a zoom lens which makes it a better choice for photos than a tablet. The camera is also much smaller and easier to hold onto, less chance of breakage. Even a phone would be better than a tablet just because of the size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter