Tables in Wonderland

Do you have to purchase the TiW card ahead of time or can it be purchased at Guest Relations at any of the parks--or resorts? I would think I can get it a GR when I get there, but not at the resort.

If I purchase it ahead of time and use the "Will Call" option to pick it up, is the card good from the time I pick it up or from when I purchased it? Does that make sense?

Thanks for any help you can give. :goodvibes

TTFN,
Dawn

I got my TIW last February at Guest relations in DtD. I believe I bought it on the 1st, and it's good until 3/31/2010.

Do you have to purchase the TiW card ahead of time or can it be purchased at Guest Relations at any of the parks--or resorts? I would think I can get it a GR when I get there, but not at the resort.

If I purchase it ahead of time and use the "Will Call" option to pick it up, is the card good from the time I pick it up or from when I purchased it? Does that make sense?

Thanks for any help you can give. :goodvibes

TTFN,
Dawn

You can purchase it at any GR at the parks. I don't believe you can at the resorts.

Purchasing in advance sets the expiration to the time of purchase, so you are generally better off doing it at the park. You still have to pick it up anyways, so you're not really saving time.

That's a very good point about having to pick it up either way. I think I will just buy it our first morning at the park. Thank you! :wave:

If you buy it closer to the end of the month it's good for almost 13 months. I got mine at the end of September last year, and it's good through the end of October this year.

I think it's a good deal if you eat a lot of table service, and are not on the DDP, (unless you're like me, and eat a lot of extra TS meals,) or drink a lot at most of the resort lounges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter