Tables in Wonderland Questions

yensidlover

Mouseketeer
I am currently an AP can I purchase the card when I get there or do I need to order it online? If I have to order it online, will I have it in time for my June 24th trip?

How long does the card last? A year from the date of purchase or until December 31st?

How many people can I get the discount for?

Can I get a discount on alcohol with the card?

Thanks

You can get it at guest relations.

It will be good for ~13 months, depending on when in the month you buy it.

It's good for dining with up to 10 people.

Yes, it covers alcohol.

Does it cover CS as well or just TS?

Table Service only.

It covers most of the Disney owned table service eateries in the parks and resorts. It does not cover the independent places at Downtown Disney -- like Rainforest, HoB, T-Rex, etc. (But you get some discount with your AP at some of them). You should be able to get a list of places where you can use Tables in Wonderland online...I would think it would be in the disney.com/passholder section somewhere.

We had no problem buying it at Guest Relations when we arrived and began using it immediately. By the time we left (a short, 4 day vacation) we had recouped the $60 that we had paid for it. (It's $75 now.) We used it again last month and will be going back in August and October. It's great, we highly recommend it!

I bought one in october and recouped almost all of my cost in 5 days.
We used it at the food court at POP every morning for food and when we bought our refillable mugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter