Tables in Wonderland for daughter

megmatthbeck

Earning My Ears
We are traveling with my parents (DVC members) in August. I have been reading about the Tables in wonderland card and have read conflicting stories. Would she be able to purchase one and then add me as her spouse/partner card for the extra $50? I read a couple places that it can be a family member as well...
Thanks!

We were just there at the end of March my mom went to buy hers, and she asked if she could add me (daughter). They let her, and I wasn't even there yet. I was arriving a few days later.

Oh the only thing they asked my mom was my birthday to make sure I was 21.

Also wondering about adding an adult child. However, for the pp that purchased in March, what is the expiration date on your TiW? Was it exactly 1 yr from date of purchase? Or 1 yr from the end of the month that follows your date of purchase? (for example: purchased March 15,2014 and expires April 30, 2015 ?)

The month after expiration date is how it use to be, but some recent reports have them expiring exactly 1 yr from date of purchase. Just wondering what your experience was.

Thanks!

So glad to know this. We'll be there the end of May, and I really want our TiW to expire the end of June, 2015, for our following trip.

One more question: where did you purchase your TiW at? DTD or at a park? I'm just wondering if the CM's at certain guest service areas handle this differently than at others. I want to purchase our TiW where you did.

Thanks so much.

:) We have purchased ours at AK Guest relations and DTD. Great easy experience both times.

We renewed ours over the phone (called the TIW number) and it was sent to us in the mail :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter