• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tables in Wonderland Card - Now on DVC website

If you have a big group the savings add up even faster. On our last trip we had 10 people. Our upcoming trip has 10 again. I think we "broke even" by meal 2 or 3 of the first trip.

I'm just kicking myself for not getting it on our trip from a year ago. We didn't decide to upgrade to AP's until right at the end of the trip. (And it was not available to DVC members then.) There were 14 of us on that trip. Even though the discount applies to only 10 people, it still would have saved us $100s that time! :sad2:

Is there a separate listing for CS locations? Maybe I am missing something, b/c I do not see any listed in the parks.

Is there a separate listing for CS locations? Maybe I am missing something, b/c I do not see any listed in the parks.

The only participating counter service locations in a park are at Animal Kingdom. No other counter services in the parks are in the TIW program.

Outside of the parks, the value food courts, Artist's Palette, Sassagoula, and I think I'm missing another, are in the program.

the TiW card can be purchased by a DVC member for their whole party of 10 or less and that 1 TiW will be good for everyone dinning with the 1 who has the TiW on their AP{annual pass holder}. that will be a huge savings for your group over the course of 1 trip let alone 2 trips in the same year if that's how it works. so anyone who knows for sure please let me know because my group will be 9 strong when we go on our trip next.:wizard:

The only participating counter service locations in a park are at Animal Kingdom. No other counter services in the parks are in the TIW program.

Outside of the parks, the value food courts, Artist's Palette, Sassagoula, and I think I'm missing another, are in the program.

Thanks. Too bad there aren't more participating.

We are going for a short trip, our only trip for awhile & not sure if it is worth it for the 4 of us. The plan for now is:

5/24 - dinner Beaches & Cream
5/25 - dinner 50's Prime Time Cafe
5/26 - dinner Biergarten
5/27 - dinner Kona

We normally do the dining plan, but wanted to go without.

Thanks. Too bad there aren't more participating.

We are going for a short trip, our only trip for awhile & not sure if it is worth it for the 4 of us. The plan for now is:

5/24 - dinner Beaches & Cream
5/25 - dinner 50's Prime Time Cafe
5/26 - dinner Biergarten
5/27 - dinner Kona

We normally do the dining plan, but wanted to go without.

Any chance you'll be taking another trip within 13 months of this one?

And keep in mind it also discounts the alcohol on your bill. We have a party of 18 going in July. 10 adults - 8 kids. We are buying two cards(Main card + Spouse). We will save enough to pay for the cards on our first night at Ohana.

DH and I have TIW cards. Our Chef Mickey meal with 22 was over $1000. We saved $200. The CMs knew exactly how to handle two TIW cards. We love TWI!

the TiW card can be purchased by a DVC member for their whole party of 10 or less and that 1 TiW will be good for everyone dinning with the 1 who has the TiW on their AP{annual pass holder}. that will be a huge savings for your group over the course of 1 trip let alone 2 trips in the same year if that's how it works. so anyone who knows for sure please let me know because my group will be 9 strong when we go on our trip next.:wizard:

rich - yes, that's how it works. I'm not sure how much our party of 10 ended up saving, but I know it was considerable. And we've got one more trip to use it on -- again with a group of 10!

And keep in mind it also discounts the alcohol on your bill. We have a party of 18 going in July. 10 adults - 8 kids. We are buying two cards(Main card + Spouse). We will save enough to pay for the cards on our first night at Ohana.

Just a note if you plan to do this, you cannot split the check between more than the 2 cards. You can't have 7 checks and 2 cards and still get the discount. You may already know this but I just wanted to warn you.

Also, I believe this perk has been available for DVC members since February of this year.

Just a note if you plan to do this, you cannot split the check between more than the 2 cards. You can't have 7 checks and 2 cards and still get the discount. You may already know this but I just wanted to warn you.

Also, I believe this perk has been available for DVC members since February of this year.

We have been able to use our card for a party of 4, then have the charge put on 2 different credit cards...works perfectly.

We have been able to use our card for a party of 4, then have the charge put on 2 different credit cards...works perfectly.

Interesting....they told us that could not be done. Everyone had to be on the same check.

Interesting....they told us that could not be done. Everyone had to be on the same check.

It's the official rule. Some CMs are willing to bend it.

For our first two experiences with the TIW card (both times not *our* card), rules were bent. We had two checks at Raglan, two different people eating, with one TIW card. And my cousin ordered and paid for her family's food while using her TIW card at Pizzafari, then came back to us (same CM), let me order, and she handed over her card again, then I paid.

Neither one of those uses of the card were Allowed, but both were allowed. Know what I mean?

(those experiences were uncomfortable for me, although at the time I didn't know the full rules since I wasn't a TIW owner, and I was glad when I got my own!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter