Tables in Wonderland Be Our Guest - Who else is going Nov 18th?

Cheryllynn74

Less than 2 hours away from the happiest place on
So excited! Sign up was a breeze and I am having dinner at Be Our Guest on November 18th as part of the special dining event for Tables in Wonderland members. Happy Dance!!! :cool1:

I have been searching 2 or 3 times a day for a cancellation for BOG on 11/20 always to come up empty...no surprise. Then this weekend I happened to look at the TIW email, which I normally don't do, and there was another chance to get a ressie on the 18th which was the other day we were going to be in MK! I must have hit refresh for at least 5 minutes prior to 10 am just in case it opened up early. Right at 10 I got in and had my pick of times but then it kept saying I had 6 people when I only had 5 so I hit "back". Suddenly 80% of the times were gone...thankfully the time i wanted was still there so I grabbed it and decided to figure out later why it was showing 6 versus 5...needless to say, I'm very excited that we were able to get this:) An O'hana ressie will be opening up very shortly.

Mine shows 6 for 5 too. I called, the table is a 6 top. They have 2 & 4 tops as well. It's your table size. I chose the later time slot and could only get 9pm, would have preferred around 7pm. Oh well, at least we got one and the park is open late.

I was able to snag a 7:00 PM shortly after the window opened. I had the opposite issue, listed four but only allowed me to fill in three names. The ressie printout shows 4 people. I just happened to stumble across this Sunday evening reading about the TiW dining events. Dumb luck or good timing. I'll take either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter