Tables in Wonderland and prepaid dining

BearwithMouseEars

Mouseketeer
I recently prepaid to dine at CRT on our August trip . On my trip to the mouse this past week I purchased the Tables in Wonderland card . According to the TiW site I can get reimbursed from Guest relations for the 20% discount . Guest relations told me I could get a credit for the discount at the restaurant at the time of the meal . Anyone have any experience with TiW card and prepaid meals ?

I recently prepaid to dine at CRT on our August trip . On my trip to the mouse this past week I purchased the Tables in Wonderland card . According to the TiW site I can get reimbursed from Guest relations for the 20% discount . Guest relations told me I could get a credit for the discount at the restaurant at the time of the meal . Anyone have any experience with TiW card and prepaid meals ?

I present our server at CRT with my TiW card and they've always handled the discount (refund) for me.

You just give your server the TIW card. Unfortunately we forgot last trip since they don't hand you an actual bill or receipt. Put a reminder in your phone or give it to them right when you get there! Have fun!

Hand your TiW card to Server at CRT and you will get a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter