Tables in Wonderland 2016?

Thanks, but no mention of over the phone or on the web. Guessing can't do that??
Did you miss this part? "Florida Residents and Annual / Seasonal Passholders may also purchase over the phone."
DVC members must purchase in person, but AP and Florida residents can purchase over the phone. There's no way to purchase online.

Following this thread...
Really hoping we can wait until early next year to get a card. Our next trip will have "free" dining so we are not planning on getting TIW until next year. But I suppose if we find out they will be discontinued then we would be better off buying it during our next trip.

Maybe if you buy on the 1st day of the month it is only 12 months. It doesn't make sense to me, but I could see Disney programming the system that way. We have always had 12+ months, we buy during one month and the TIW expires the end of month 13. We have never purchased one early in the month though.
I bought mine on Sept 1st and it expires on Oct 31st 2016. I started to buy it on Aug 31st, but the cast member selling it told me if I waited one day, I'd get an extra month.

I bought my TiW card June 18th 2015 and it is good thru July 31st 2016...

As for if they will be selling the TiW card for 2016; we now know they will be selling them.... uh em at a 50% increase in price from $100 to $150. :headache::scared1::eek::faint:

Not happy about that 50% increase in price for 2016. You would think we would get something for that type of increase, but doesn't appear like that happened either. Heck, increase the discount to 25% to help with the even higher prices of meals. Afterall, the meal prices go up and they increase the price you pay for the DDP. So we were sitting outside yesterday trying to decide if it's a saver for us next year. Already crunching the numbers for our 2016-2017 trips. Hopefully I'll be able to buy on May 1, 2016 and it will be good until May 31, 2017. Still not happy that my AP with no blackout dates went up $120 (times 6 people, plus tax) the TIW card went up $50, then found out my Universal Preferred renewal pass went up $100 (times 2 people, plus tax). We were thinking of doing the Member's Cruise next year, but with all of the increases, I'm sure that price will drastically increase or double from the previous year(s). So that may be off the table now. Just to renew for our family this year the price is over $1000 more than last year. BTW--we don't do the MM or PP, so could care less about that option.

No happy about the increase either, but even at the $150 price, I still get a tremendous value from it. In addition to the dining (and drinking!) discounts, I like using it for valet, which is now $25 a pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter