Tables in Wonderland 2016?

Jake & Crew

Mouseketeer
A few months back I read something about the possibility of TIW not being available for purchase in 2016. Does anyone have any information about this?

havent seen anything more on that rumor lately. I've been a cardholder for 10 years, so would miss it if it ended.

I really hope it IS available... our TIW expires end of April 2016, but we REALLY want to get another one :(. Jake & Crew - do you remember where you might have seen that posting?

I have been trying to contact them for 3 days. I called and it sends you to a voicemail, I sent an email 3 days ago and did not get the auto email back saying they would contact me within 48 hours and have still not heard from them and finally today I left a voicemail. I do not think it bodes well for a product staying around if you cannot contact or get a response from them

I have been trying to contact them for 3 days. I called and it sends you to a voicemail, I sent an email 3 days ago and did not get the auto email back saying they would contact me within 48 hours and have still not heard from them and finally today I left a voicemail. I do not think it bodes well for a product staying around if you cannot contact or get a response from them

Not sure if it has changed, but back when I first got my card, the staff for the DDE/TIW card was very small, like 2 cast members. They are only open Monday to Friday and only during business hours. Wonder if that has changed. We are in WDW late next month into early November. Been thinking of buying a new pass in November with a December 2016 expiration date just in case. Other than that I would not be buying my new pass until March or April 2016. I'm keeping a close eye on this situation.

Not sure if it has changed, but back when I first got my card, the staff for the DDE/TIW card was very small, like 2 cast members. They are only open Monday to Friday and only during business hours. Wonder if that has changed. We are in WDW late next month into early November. Been thinking of buying a new pass in November with a December 2016 expiration date just in case. Other than that I would not be buying my new pass until March or April 2016. I'm keeping a close eye on this situation.

My understanding is that if you bought the card in Nov 1, 2015 to would be valid until the end of Nov 2016. Is that correct?

:earsboy: Bill

My understanding is that if you bought the card in Nov 1, 2015 to would be valid until the end of Nov 2016. Is that correct?

No it's generally 13 months. So if you bought the beginning of November it would be good until December 2016. For example, my current card I bought last October 2014 and it expires the end of November 2015. I would buy mine at the end of my trip, November 7th. I've been a DDE/TIW cardholder for 10 years, and at the beginning you had to order it via the phone. I guess since we had to wait for it to be mailed, they would give us a month grace period. Glad they still do this. So never buy the card at the end of the month.....

No it's generally 13 months. So if you bought the beginning of November it would be good until December 2016. For example, my current card I bought last October 2014 and it expires the end of November 2015. I would buy mine at the end of my trip, November 7th. I've been a DDE/TIW cardholder for 10 years, and at the beginning you had to order it via the phone. I guess since we had to wait for it to be mailed, they would give us a month grace period. Glad they still do this. So never buy the card at the end of the month.....

Mine too expires 11/30/2015. The rumor started with saying none would be sold after that date. I hope they will let me renew before it expires. I also thought I could just tell them I lost my card, and instead of paying the $50 to replace it for a month I just want to buy a new one. If all else fails, we will just buy a new one in DH's name in November.

Laura

I thought it was 13 months but some sites are reporting 12 months and the TIW office recording says 12 months. It would be nice if someone would answer their phone to verify, I need to buy one this year.

I thought it was 13 months but some sites are reporting 12 months and the TIW office recording says 12 months. It would be nice if someone would answer their phone to verify, I need to buy one this year.

One or two people reported their expiration date being set at exactly 12 months, but everyone else, before and after, including me, have an end-of-the-following-month expiration date.

Maybe if you buy on the 1st day of the month it is only 12 months. It doesn't make sense to me, but I could see Disney programming the system that way. We have always had 12+ months, we buy during one month and the TIW expires the end of month 13. We have never purchased one early in the month though.

Ccalled and was able to talk to a rep yesterday. They still do not have any of the Blackout dates for 2016 so I need to wait until they do since we are going in March and part of our dates this year were blacked out last year.

Can I buy one on line or over the phone?
From the TiW website:
How to Purchase:
  • If you are a Disney Vacation Club Member, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Please present your Photo ID and your DVC Membership Card.
  • If you are a Florida Resident or Annual / Seasonal Passholder, visit any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World® Theme Park or Downtown Disney® Area to purchase your Tables in Wonderland membership. Florida Residents and Annual / Seasonal Passholders may also purchase over the phone. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by phone.

Thanks, but no mention of over the phone or on the web. Guessing can't do that??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter