Tables for 10 at Biergarten?

Coconuts

DIS Veteran
There may be another family joining us for dinner at the Biergarten on our next trip. Both families would total 10 people. Last time I ate there, I thought the max at a table was 8. Are there tables for 10 or would we be split up?:confused:

Most of the tables are for 8. There are very few for 10. You'll probably see a pop up saying that you may be seated at separate tables.

You might want to try calling the dining line. I believe for parties of 9 or more (could be 10 or more) it would be better to call.

Your best bet for sitting together would be to make an ADR and to go at a shoulder time. I've eaten a late lunch the last two trips and the place was pretty empty. You also get the added bonus of paying the lunch price instead of dinner.

Even if you end up split up the tables are right next to each other and as long as you get side by side tables it is easy to still have a conversation with the rest of the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter