Table service credits toward a counter meal? Any Free Dining bonuses?

traveladdiction

Mouseketeer
I think I remember reading last year that during free dining, most counter service locations offered a little bonus if you would cash in your table service credit... like a lanyard pin set or something like that. Is Disney doing that this year? We'll be staying at Saratoga Springs, so I'd love to know if anyone was able to do that here as well!

Thanks!

It wasn’t exactly that the counter service locations were offering a bonus if you used a table service credit there; it was that, because SO many Guests were unable to use table service credits, DISNEY offered the option of exchanging a table service credit for a counter service and a lanyard or a picture or two snacks.

yes... yes... that! Is that happening this year too? If so, can anyone confirm that the counter service place at Saratoga is doing it this year?

If people aren't having trouble finding dining - I think disney has opened some extra dining options having learned from the past - don't count on those exchanges being available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter