table service breakfasts

ilovebassets

Animal Kingdom fanatic!
We're really not fans of buffet breakfasts since we don't eat meat. What table service non-buffet breakfast options are there? The only ones I can think of are Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe.

Thanks!

Here is a list of menus for all over Disney

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

Cinderella's Royal Table is all you can eat, but it is pre-plated and not a buffet.
Kouzzina the new restaurant at the Boardwalk also has breakfast.
The Wave at the Contemporary.
Olivia's at Old Key West
Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge (they have an all you can eat skillet but it is brought to the table pre-plated, not a buffet).
Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club..has a buffet or menu option

Hope that helps.

I know you said you are not buffet fans due to you don't eat meat but Boma's dinner buffet is very veggie friendly (at least what I hear). So I don't know if their breakfast would be too??? Maybe you could check that out.

I know you said you are not buffet fans due to you don't eat meat but Boma's dinner buffet is very veggie friendly (at least what I hear). So I don't know if their breakfast would be too??? Maybe you could check that out.

Along with that( not wanting buffets because of the meat that is), Chef Mickey's has goofy's veggie lasagna, 3 cheese omelet, and pancakes! (Out of 4 buffet breakfasts, this was the only one we found pancakes at!) They also had a huge fruit/yogurt/oatmeal section!

I'm not a huge fan of sausage and bacon and waffles were getting kind of old, so I was very excited to see pancakes! :D

We enjoy Kona Cafe and Olivia's for table service breakfasts. Olivia's I feel is often overlooked, but the food is very good there.

I'm still very sad that Boatwrights (at POR) stopped serving breakfast. Great basic breakfast and fabulous sweet potato pancakes.

I am also vegetarian, and really enjoyed the Whispering Canyon for breakfast.

We love Kona and Olivias for breakfast, but I would have to recommend Boma. Yes, it's a buffet, but IMO buffets have very little meat at breakfast. Most of the WDW breakfast buffets offer pancakes/waffles, lots of fresh fruit, oatmeal, pastries, eggs (if you eat them) and lots more for non-meat eaters. I do not eat a lot of breakfast meat (usually only one sausage link) and always find plenty to fill up on.

Is it Trail's End (the one at the Fort Wilderness Campground/Resort)? They used to have an option for a continental breakfast only (as opposed to the full on breakfast spread) and I think that was buffet too. I don't eat meat either and although there are plenty of options for a bite on the run, if we want a meat-free "warm food" option I think we need to do a bit more homework on it....! Having said that, if it is particularly table service meals that you are after, a quick phone call to the restaurant prior to your meal usually yields favourable results in terms of special dietary requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter