Table service and QS

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Disneyfanfour, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Disneyfanfour

Disneyfanfour Dream it!

I know this has been answered but I couldn't find the thread. So....

Can you exchange a table service for a quick service? All the table service restaurants that I want to try are booked during the time I'll be there, thus my question of exchanging a TS for a QS, if I needed to.

Also, how likely is it to get a table as a walk-up on the day of?

And...how likely would it be for a walk-up at the Wishes Dessert Party? I tried and tried all September and October and was told to check back in November. As soon as November rolled around, all the tables were booked I guess, because I can't seem to get a reservation for it!

Anyway, thanks for any advice and tips :)

2. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Yes, you can use a TS for a QS.

Walk ups just vary depending upon openings and how busy they are. Depending upon the time of year and the restaurant, it can happen but it wouldn't be something I'd count on.

I don't know if they do walk ups for the dessert party? When is your trip planned? The dessert party dates/reservations release closer to the dates, so maybe they just aren't out for your dates yet.

3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They do walkups for the dessert party but it's a tossup on whether or not there will be any available. It's prepaid, so people tend to show up.