table names

northeastmom

Mouseketeer
I know that there was a thread about this before but I can't find it. I was wondering what names you used for the table? I don't want to just put numbers on the table. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

We are only having four guest tables. we are going to use Disney movies. We chose cinderella, pirates of the caribbean, toy story and the jungle book. Each table will have movie related centerpiece and a coordinating linen color, i.e. cinderella will be light blue. good luck with your plans:goodvibes

I also only have four tables, including our sweetheart table. We are thinking about doing Disney couples, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Ariel and Eric, Belle and the beast and Rose and Prince Phillip. But, I too would be interested to see what others are using as this is not definate. DF wants to do 'lost' charatcters, but the more unknown ones like jeremy bentham!

We had 7 tables - I used disney couples!

Mickey and Minnie, Beauty and the beast, Lady and the tramp, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Pongo and Perdita, Donald and Daisy, Alladin and Jasmine,

There are many others though, as you know!

I love the idea of Disney couples, also very romantic.

Mt friends met each other at Epcot and the groom had previously lived in Italy, so they used the names of the World Showcase countries in Italian! My friend's DH wouldn't allow character names becuse he thought it sounded like parking lots - despite all of us saying otherwise!

We have twelve tables, including the head table. Since my wedding is on Dec. 13, my tables are named after presents in the "12 Days of Christmas" song.

We were going to do numbers, but for our ages with pictures of us at that age... like table 1 would have pics of us at age 1, table 2 would have pics of us at age 2, and so on... Although I don't think DF is going to be able to find enough pics, so I need another idea!

We are doing numbers, but not sequential and not starting at "1" -- instead our numbers are of significance, like the month we met (10) and got married (12) and the year we met (82) and got married (84). Our sweetheart table is numbered "143" which is our "code" for I LOVE YOU!

We originally were going to name them after states we lived in, but now that we've gone from Escape to Wishes, we're going to name them after cities that we've lived in - Rob - Portsmouth, Rye and Caribou. ME - Worcester, Auburn, Lubbock and Limestone.

I don't have any ideas yet but definitely subscribing to see what everyone else comes up with!!! We are having 13-16 tables.

Love the 12 days of Christmas idea!!! So creative and fun and perfect for your date! Maybe I can do Christmas in July :santa: , haha, just kidding. Keep the ideas coming!!!

We were going to do numbers, but for our ages with pictures of us at that age... like table 1 would have pics of us at age 1, table 2 would have pics of us at age 2, and so on... Although I don't think DF is going to be able to find enough pics, so I need another idea!
That's a fab idea - I love it!!

I think there might have to be some guessing at how old we are in certain photos though if we tried this...

We are doing famous castle around the world..

Sweetheart Table: California/Disneyland – Sleeping Beauty Castle
Table 1: He-Man – Castle Greyskull
Table 2: Orlando/Walt Disney World – Cinderella Castle
Table 3: Germany – Castle Neuschwanstein
Table 4: France – Chambord Castle
Table 5: England – Windsor Castle
Table 6: Ireland – Blarney Castle
Table 7: Scotland – Edinburgh Castle
Table 8: Italy - Castel Del Monte – Castle of the Mount
Table 9: Spain – Alcazar Castle

HTH :banana:

We are doing names of fairytales, and our centerpieces will be coordinated with the table names!
This thread got me thinking, and this might be similar to what you are talking about (btw, I would love to hear about your centerpiece ideas). So, our theme is "old world fairytale" and I have seen these beautifully illustrated books of classic fairytales.
Cinderella-large.jpg
Sleeping-Beauty-Cover.jpg

So, thinking out loud here ... we could have the tables named after fairytales and have a book on display on each table somehow to indicate which table it is. Also, I think on the place cards instead of outright saying "Cinderella Table" there would be a clue, a pretty obvious one like mention a glass slipper, from that tale that would direct people to the correct table. Not sure how the books on the tables would work with our centerpieces, but its the start of an idea ...

maybe you could lay the book on the table and depending on the centerpieces, put those on top of the book. I dunno that's just what I kinda see. :)

We named our tables after buildings at our schools where we met. One was Le Mans Hall and another was Morrissey Manor, along with pictures of each building. Our schools are very old so the architecture of the buildings is beautiful and the pictures turned out really nice. I think there are pictures of our table names in my blog somewhere.

We had 4 tables and named them after the school houses at Hogwarts from Harry Potter: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Our head table was platform 9 3/4. Strange maybe but I love Harry Potter and I didn't want anything traditional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter