• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table for 2

wurtie

Mouseketeer
We are planning our 1st Royal Caribbean cruise. This cruise is to celebrate our 20th anniversary and I would like to request a table for 2. How do I go about doing that? Do I request it ahead of time or when we get on the ship? Also, would it help us if we booked the My Time Dining or not?

Request this ahead of time, either through your TA if you used one, or by calling RC direct.

We are planning our 1st Royal Caribbean cruise. This cruise is to celebrate our 20th anniversary and I would like to request a table for 2. How do I go about doing that? Do I request it ahead of time or when we get on the ship? Also, would it help us if we booked the My Time Dining or not?

All you have to do is ask. They usually will get you a table for 2 on your cruise, it you get placed with a larger group, just ask the Head Waiter to re-seat you.

My Time Dining is another way to go, you just ask for a Table for 2 and you usually get it.

I love the larger tables, and my wife likes the smaller tables

we requested it and were not granted. we had to sit with another couple. same with on disney cruise, they put us with another couple.

We have never had a problem with getting a table to ourselves (3 of us) on any line we've sailed. We always have it noted on our reservation when we make it. We always book direct, never through a TA.

We have never been offered a joint table when doing MTD. We have always had a table for two automatically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter