Table for 12 ?

princesspumpkin

DIS Veteran
Would someone please tell me if there are tables for 12 at each dining room. And if I'm not mistaken, there are tables for 6 at Palo, right? Thanks.

We had a table for 12 on our last cruise, it was great...You have the same table number and seatmates at each restaurant, so you will have your table for 12 at each place.

Thanks Christinou. I couldn't remember if the table configurations were exactly the same in each dining room. Now I know. :D

We had 11 on our last cruise (3 linked reservations) and when we received our Key to the World Cards, we saw that our group were at 2 different tables. So I went to check when we got on board, and I was told that the two tables were right next to each other and had the same servers. So the first night, we asked if the two tables could be pushed together and it was not a problem. Thereafter, each night, the two tables were already pushed together when we arrived at our scheduled restaurant.

Have a great time with your large group!

We had a table for 12 as well. It was a long table and there was plenty of room. We did not feel like sardines.

We've been at a table for 14 - and none of the families knew each other before the cruise. It was one of the best we have experienced!!

We were a party of 14 as well... They had us set up in the Main dining rooms all at one table (the center table :) )... We also did Palo as a group and they put us in the private dining room (our TA set that up prior to boarding) which was one large table for all of us... Just make sure they know you are traveling together for the table assignment and if you go to Palo ask them if you could be all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter