table for 11 in dining rooms?

jesters

Mouseketeer
Will there be a table large enough for 11 of us in the dining rooms, or will they split us up?

Will there be a table large enough for 11 of us in the dining rooms, or will they split us up?

Table sizes can be from 4 to 18 or 20 just make a request to DCL or TA. There are few of these and they take up space, so there is a chance of splitting them up.

We had a table of 12 and we all sat together at one long table!

We had a table for 11 last spring break. No problem, we all just linked our ressies together. Best tables we have ever had - window in Lumiere's and Parrot Cay.:thumbsup2

On our March 2008 cruise we were a table of 16. The first night they had us split in 8's but after that we told them we needed to be together and they just pushed the two tables together after that. We did NEED to be together as the other guest in my party were only cruising because we asked them to come with us, we had not seen some of them in 8 years and some of the others did not know each other. So basically they were all there because of us....:goodvibes

We have 14 in our group and I've been told on two different occasions that we will more than likely be seated separate. Our reservations are linked together....I've double checked.....but they said there aren't tables that large. BUT....in March 2005 we had a group of 15 and we were all at the same table.

We've been told the same thing for our group of 15. In '05 we were all able to be together and many people have posted that they are all at pushed-together tables. So, I just plan on having DH and some other husbands go down to dining at boarding and see what they can do.

We just got off the Magic Saturday 4/12 with a party of 11. We were seated at one big table everynight. Even Palos made accomodations for the 8 adults. even though we had seperarte ressies (4 and 4) for the same time, they just put the tables together for all 8 adults at both the dinner and the brunch. So I would think in all likelyhood your 11 will be together. There were a few other table with large parties near us too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter