tabel credit for meal plan...1 or 2????

brower10

Earning My Ears
I just booked through a travel agent and got a free dinner package with the trip. I believe I have the package which gives us one tabel dinner daily. I'm trying to organize our days but can't find which restraunts are one credit and which are two? I'm new at this and would lovvvvee some help!

Welcome to the Disboards!!!
First, Make sure which dining plan you have.After that take a look at the diningplan forum and there are threads that go into details about what the plans are about ,whats included and which restaurants participate.In general most places are 1TS credit per person except for Signature dining venues( like Narccossees for an example), certain character meals ( Cinderellas royal table for example) and dinner shows like The luau, and Hoop de doo review.There are some places not on the dining plan at all.An example would be Bistro de Paris in the french Pavilion at Epcot..Happy Planning and feel free to ask any questions:)

Welcome to the DIS!!!
The official Disney World web site has a nice DDP brochure in PDF format. (I don't have the link, maybe someone else does).
Look at the 2010 brochure to get an idea of which restaurants are included (over 100) and which are Signature and require 2 TS credits. I say to look at the 2010 brochure because at this time of year the non Disney owned restauarants may not have renewed their contract yet for next year, but they always do re join.
Please BE SURE to make your ADR's (Advanced Dining Reservations) as close to 180 days before your arrival as you can. The popular restaurants book fast, and just because you have the dining plan does not guarantee you admission to a restaurant unless you have made your ADR.
Good Luck and have fun planning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter