TA, room only booking- Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by wdw4rfam, Sep 18, 2012.

1. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    I booked our room only reservation through Shades of Green to get our veterans discount at POR. So, I guess its the same as using a TA. I have NEVER booked other than direct through Disney before, and NEVER booked a room only reservation either. So both of these are new to me. So can we still do online check-in? And can I pay the trip off before I get there? I CAN access my reservation on WDW's website, so I think I am good with making ADR's, so I am assuming that I can do online check-in still??? I really wanted to pay the room before arrival. I guess I could call and ask, but I figure you guys would know and I could save a call.
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Shmily1

Shmily1 DIS Veteran

Oct 23, 2007
    I hope you have a great trip!
  4. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Oct 27, 2011
    Room-only reservations made through WDW's website CANNOT be paid in advance other than the deposit - unless something has changed since last spring. A room-only reservation made over the phone can be paid, though you have to call to make each payment. I'm not familiar with booking through Shades of Green as a TA, so it might depend on how they made the reservation for you.