TA, room only booking- Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by wdw4rfam, Sep 18, 2012.

1. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    I booked our room only reservation through Shades of Green to get our veterans discount at POR. So, I guess its the same as using a TA. I have NEVER booked other than direct through Disney before, and NEVER booked a room only reservation either. So both of these are new to me. So can we still do online check-in? And can I pay the trip off before I get there? I CAN access my reservation on WDW's website, so I think I am good with making ADR's, so I am assuming that I can do online check-in still??? I really wanted to pay the room before arrival. I guess I could call and ask, but I figure you guys would know and I could save a call.
  2. Shmily1

Shmily1 DIS Veteran

Oct 23, 2007
    I hope you have a great trip!
  3. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Oct 27, 2011
    Room-only reservations made through WDW's website CANNOT be paid in advance other than the deposit - unless something has changed since last spring. A room-only reservation made over the phone can be paid, though you have to call to make each payment. I'm not familiar with booking through Shades of Green as a TA, so it might depend on how they made the reservation for you.