TA Recommendations

MommyMeNDisney

DIS Veteran
I need to select a TA in less than 30 days, for my placeholder cruise.

Any TA recommendations? If you don't mind, please briefly state why you recommend them (great, efficient service, OBC amount, other perks, etc.). TIA

I use one that is not allowed to be named here but the service is great, personal, I do get OBCs I get advance notice of new releases.

I have a named person and an address to contact.

I would say do "google" search Authorised disney cruise line travel agents, as a lot of good ones cant be mentioned here.

Sorry to butt in, but why can't they be named? Just curious

These boards are sponsored by one agency and there are agencies filtered here that cannot be named, some can some cant.

It costs a lot to run this forum and other TAs could get free advertising off of the back of that.

Their forum their rules.

Costco is best if you don't need any hand holding and know what you want. They have the highest rebate on your cruise fare, but they know nothing about Disney cruises.

I use one that is not allowed to be named here but the service is great, personal, I do get OBCs I get advance notice of new releases.

I have a named person and an address to contact.

I would say do "google" search Authorised disney cruise line travel agents, as a lot of good ones cant be mentioned here.

Dang it! That sounds like a great TA! Too bad you can't share your specific person's info.

Thx for responding though.

Dang it! That sounds like a great TA! Too bad you can't share your specific person's info.

Thx for responding though.

Mine is very good, all I would say is google them, I know of 3>4 very good DCL TAs via other social media I have friends asking me regularly and I put them in touch and their always pleased.

Just look around.

The best ones get back to you within hours.

I love my TA. Not sure if she is allowed or not, but PM me if you are interested. I've used her for various Disney trips for the past 10+ years.

When we first cruised Disney, I booked directly thru disney. Then I realized I was missing out on the obc. My TA now is Beth Fejer at Dreams Unlimited. I will never do it myself again! She is fantastic! She responds right away when I have emailed her. She always emails me advanced notice of new itineraries. I have even had her book opening day for me. She had me booked quicker than I could have done it. Love the obc and the gift basket.
Barbara

When we first cruised Disney, I booked directly thru disney. Then I realized I was missing out on the obc. My TA now is Beth Fejer at Dreams Unlimited. I will never do it myself again! She is fantastic! She responds right away when I have emailed her. She always emails me advanced notice of new itineraries. I have even had her book opening day for me. She had me booked quicker than I could have done it. Love the obc and the gift basket.
Barbara

Can you still log in to disney and pay with gift cards yourself or does everything have to be done through the TA?

Can you still log in to disney and pay with gift cards yourself or does everything have to be done through the TA?
When using a TA, all payments must go through them. But not "everything" has to be done through the TA. You can handle your own online check in and excursion bookings when you window opens. You will supply the TA with the gift card info, and they will pass it on to DCL.

When using a TA, all payments must go through them. But not "everything" has to be done through the TA. You can handle your own online check in and excursion bookings when you window opens. You will supply the TA with the gift card info, and they will pass it on to DCL.
I have heard you can log in to dreams unlimited and make a payment yourself. Do you know this to be true? Do they get bothered when you call them with 15 $50 cards?

I have heard you can log in to dreams unlimited and make a payment yourself. Do you know this to be true? Do they get bothered when you call them with 15 $50 cards?
Can't answer that. But, if you're going to Dreams Unlimited, that's a TA. You make the payment to them, and they forward it to DCL. That's how it works with most TAs. I've read that many people have called with multiple gift cards for payments.

You have a login and can pay through the website. All they ask is you limit redemption of Disney Gift cards to a max of 10 gift cards per day.

My TA is somebody I knew back in high school. She holds multiple high lever certifications. I hadn't spoken to her since 1987, but I decided to throw the business for this next trip her way. It has been a great experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter