T.v. rant (Gilmore Girls)

stitch'sbff

Josh Huterson biggest fan
Alright i now gilmore girls stop running last year but i just watch the season 4. I think that Rory and jess are meant and when she turned him down with his offer to go to New York with him. I was also mad at Jess because he claims he loves her then you'd think he'd do anything to keep them together.

You don't have to replile to this i just needed to rant to someone other then to my mom who could careless

Well thanx for reading

listen. i love gilmore girls as much as the next person.
but really. it's just a tv show.

and speaking of real life, most guys do say they love girls and then do nothing to stay with them. so it's pretty much like real life more than other shows are.

IMHO

I love Gilmore Girls. But it's just a TV show. And have you even seen all of the episodes? It's for the better that she turns him down. It ends wayyyyyy better.

I know it just a t.v. show but i was just stating my oppion and yes i've seen all the episodes.

I absolutely lovve gilmore girls and have seen all the episodes.
lol.
i never could decide who I liked her with better.
I loved all the guys she went through.

I never really liked Dean, I know I might get some people mad at me, but he just kinda bothered me. He was too clingy. Jess did seem good to Rory, but he was too moody and Logan...he was perfect!

Now the real problem was there was never a wedding for Luke and Lorili. WHAT THE HECK!!! :confused3 :mad: I mean COME ON!!! I wanted to see a wedding.

I never really liked Dean, I know I might get some people mad at me, but he just kinda bothered me. He was too clingy. Jess did seem good to Rory, but he was too moody and Logan...he was perfect!

Now the real problem was there was never a wedding for Luke and Lorili. WHAT THE HECK!!! :confused3 :mad: I mean COME ON!!! I wanted to see a wedding.

I agree with you about Dean all the way i didn't like him. He wouldn't let rory have and guy friends.
I also agree with you about the wedding

I think what was wrong was that Rory and Logan broke up, I see why she didn't say yes, but they were perfect together!! and Lorilei and Luke were soooo not wedding people. They were together and that's all that matters.

I think what was wrong was that Rory and Logan broke up, I see why she didn't say yes, but they were perfect together!! and Lorilei and Luke were soooo not wedding people. They were together and that's all that matters.

I could TOTALLY see a wedding. Vows said in the gazebo entire town + Anna Nardini + Liz and T.J. + Emily and Richard. Sookie and Rory as brides maids. Jess and April as goomsmen. Right after Rory as maid-of-honor finishes her speech, the doors of the of the reception hall burst open and there is Logan. He tells Rory how he couldnt live without her and commits his love to her again. She realizes that she does love him and she agrees to get married to him. The episode ends with Luke and Lorili having their first dance as bride and groom. its perfect. (can you say a new season opener)

I could TOTALLY see a wedding. Vows said in the gazebo entire town + Anna Nardini + Liz and T.J. + Emily and Richard. Sookie and Rory as brides maids. Jess and April as goomsmen. Right after Rory as maid-of-honor finishes her speech, the doors of the of the reception hall burst open and there is Logan. He tells Rory how he couldnt live without her and commits his love to her again. She realizes that she does love him and she agrees to get married to him. The episode ends with Luke and Lorili having their first dance as bride and groom. its perfect. (can you say a new season opener)

Wow you've really thought about this.

I love Lorelai and Luke but i also like Rory and Jess. rory and Jess could never be together cuz that would be werid cuz they be like step-cousins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter