t-shirt type material sheets

muffyn

"hmmm*
I know flannel sheets have been discussed on here, but I am looking for something lighter.

my current t-shirt type material sheets are almost dead. I need new ones!:rotfl2:

I tried some from bed & beyond & they pilled after 2 washes. I have searched sheets from target & Wal-Mart reviews ( I guess they call them jersey sheets) & half say ****** & the others say * that they pill.
how can the same sheets get such different reviews:confused3

ok suggestions.

some i really thought were great were from jcpenny that had a material called modal, but I can't find them anymore.

I googled modal sheets and I found them at Bed bath and beyond.

Hope this helps.

If you wash the cheap ones with towels they pill. I have modal ones from bed bath and beyond that have held up. If you can find Egyptian cotton those are awesome too. They.

I know flannel sheets have been discussed on here, but I am looking for something lighter.

my current t-shirt type material sheets are almost dead. I need new ones!:rotfl2:

I tried some from bed & beyond & they pilled after 2 washes. I have searched sheets from target & Wal-Mart reviews ( I guess they call them jersey sheets) & half say ****** & the others say * that they pill.
how can the same sheets get such different reviews:confused3

ok suggestions.

some i really thought were great were from jcpenny that had a material called modal, but I can't find them anymore.

I had these type of sheets ONCE. Never again. The ones I had did not retain their shape. They got all kooky after a while. Didn't like 'em at all.

I have flannel sheets that are actually very light. I got them in a cube pack at Target last year and have basically been using them exclusively. No pilling... Love them!

The ones DD uses at school are tshirt like and came from BB&B. They were kind of expensive too (I didn't realize how much they were until we were checking out :rolleyes:). She used them last year and when she came home for the summer I washed them before putting them away and they hadn't pilled. They were super soft too.

The ones DD uses at school are tshirt like and came from BB&B. They were kind of expensive too (I didn't realize how much they were until we were checking out :rolleyes:). She used them last year and when she came home for the summer I washed them before putting them away and they hadn't pilled. They were super soft too.

ANY idea which ones they were?
the ones I got pilled up.

flannel, to me are too heavy & hot, the regular cotton sheets can be too cold in the winter. I want something "just right" :upsidedow , where the t-shirt type fit in. guess I need to start checking return policies again.

I have the "cube" flannels from walmart , which do on a really cold night, but i like the feel of t-shirt year round.

We like t-shirt sheets, but have found that none of them really last long.

We get ours from Target - they're relatively inexpensive which means it's not such a big deal to replace them.

We've never really had a problem w/ them pilling, but they tear - they'll get a little hole & then that little hole will become a much larger hole.

I bought a pretty blue pin stripe set of micro fiber sheets at JCP outlet a couple weeks ago. They were all crispy when I took them out of the package but softened up nicely after washing.
Put them on my bed this past Sunday, took a shower before going to bed (great feeling clean body, fresh sheets, lol). Monday I'm sitting around and looked at my feet. :scared1: Blue tinged.......scared the heck outta me......thought I was turning blue!!! Then realized it would wash off :faint: Couldn't figure it out til next morning they were blue again & the whole calves of my legs were blue too. So I probably won't be keeping those, lol.

I tried them once, and found they didn't hold their shape well. The pillow cases would get all twisted, and the corners of the fitted sheet would pop off.

I used to buy the t-shirt fabric sheets but they don't last. Now my girls love the modal sheets we get at BB&B. They last, stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and last a full year at least. Actually, there's a bottom sheet up at the summer cottage that's been used on my younger daughter's bed for almost a decade, LOL! (Yes, it has been washed, dozens of times :lmao: )

We have the Model type sheets. We found them at Sears.

ANY idea which ones they were?
the ones I got pilled up.

flannel, to me are too heavy & hot, the regular cotton sheets can be too cold in the winter. I want something "just right" :upsidedow , where the t-shirt type fit in. guess I need to start checking return policies again.

I have the "cube" flannels from walmart , which do on a really cold night, but i like the feel of t-shirt year round.

They may be the PureBeech Jersey Knit but I don't really remember. We got them when they had their back to college stuff out.

I bought both my kids two jersey sheet sets for their beds. All of them twisted up, lost their shape and did weird, wonky things so I doubt I'll ever get another set. Haven't tried Modal yet, will look into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter