• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T Shirt Transfers

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
I am putting a design on lime green shirts. I am trying to figure out if I should use the transfers for dark colors or not. I have previously only put transfers onto white shirts. Any suggestions? Thanks!

P.S. I just finished tie dying 10 Mickey tie dyes this morning. I can't wait until tonight to see how they will turn out. Everyone is getting t shirts as Christmas presents to wear on our Feb/March trip.

You might want to post this on the creative design board, I am sure someone there would know! Good luck with your Shirts :)

If they are a "lighter" green I would try the light, but not sure what color. Ooh, I can't wait to see all of your Mickey shirts. I had so much fun making them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter