T-shirt sizes

Disney-&-Baseball

Mouseketeer
I am currently at World of Disney at Disney Springs, looking for a t-shirt for DH. There are no shirts in the entire store above a size 2x. Even the unisex shirts. My husband is a 3x and I know he would not be comfortable in a 2x. Is this a Covid thing or is this common to WDW?? We are from the west coast and Disneyland is our home park. We haven't been since 2018. I know then we had no trouble getting 3x and even 4x shirts. I'm just disappointed because he wasn't able to come with us on this trip.

I am currently at World of Disney at Disney Springs, looking for a t-shirt for DH. There are no shirts in the entire store above a size 2x. Even the unisex shirts. My husband is a 3x and I know he would not be comfortable in a 2x. Is this a Covid thing or is this common to WDW?? We are from the west coast and Disneyland is our home park. We haven't been since 2018. I know then we had no trouble getting 3x and even 4x shirts. I'm just disappointed because he wasn't able to come with us on this trip.
Even before Covid-19 it was difficult to find 3X shirts for my DH. Very few styles come in that size. Sometimes we’ve asked the CMs and they’ve been able to help.

I also find Disney sizing to be all over the place. I have had a 2x shirt that fit me skin tight and an XL that was so big I used it as a sleep shirt. I know you're looking for a t-shirt but perhaps check out other styles like polos or button ups to see what you can find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter