T-rex

suebecdan

Been cruising all my life!
Am I able to book the T-rex restaurant with out using my disney experience? How soon in advance am I able to book?

Yes, you can call the restaurant directly (407) 828-8739. I booked 180 days because I wanted to get everything out of the way but I ended up cancelling that one and ironically the day I had planned it for I ended up wanting one so we called from Disney Springs and got one for an hour later (45 minutes later than the original one I had planned all of those months before).

Yes, i'm sure you can get a table less than 180 days easily, I think the last time I made a reservation it was only 30 days or so out.

Just call there directly. They don't take reservations I believe until 180 out (so you forfeit the +10). Last year, we had no problem. I also had to change the reservation that week (from a Wednesday dinner to a Saturday lunch) and had no problem.

Thank you guys, I called and was able to serves a table 12 for twelve. I was sure that I would not get it if I wait to book with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter