T-Rex

RivaLJ

Crazy for the Mouse
Does the T-Rex restaurant accept reservations? We are going in august and think my son would enjoy it.

i dont think they do, but make sure you look at the menu. We went a few weeks ago, and ugh, i WASNT impressed with the menu :snooty:

good luck!!

Yes they do - I believe up to 6 months out. We went a few weeks ago and thought it was good.
The menu is similar to Rainforest Cafe or other chains - burgers, pasta, pizza, sandwiches - nothing special, but nothing terrible either.
The restaurant itself is very cool. Try to request a table in the "ice cave" :thumbsup2

Yes, their # is 1-407828-8739. I think T Rex is worth trying, I've heard the food is nothing special, but I have to take my grandson at least once! It looks really cool.

Yes they do take reservations and Disney Dining can make them, as they did mine for our up coming trip. You will not get a # like you do with Disney dining but the reservation will be made under your name.

I called 6 months out for my DS b-day. It is just call ahead seating. They take your last name and put it on the list. I did specify the time I wanted also. I have heard it is good. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter