T-Rex

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by RivaLJ, May 31, 2009.

1. RivaLJ

RivaLJ Crazy for the Mouse

Does the T-Rex restaurant accept reservations? We are going in august and think my son would enjoy it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GinaGrumpyDwarf

GinaGrumpyDwarf <font color=deeppink>Preferrs a BUZZ but will sett

i dont think they do, but make sure you look at the menu. We went a few weeks ago, and ugh, i WASNT impressed with the menu :snooty:

good luck!!

4. mom2aredhead

mom2aredhead DIS Veteran

Yes they do - I believe up to 6 months out. We went a few weeks ago and thought it was good.
    The menu is similar to Rainforest Cafe or other chains - burgers, pasta, pizza, sandwiches - nothing special, but nothing terrible either.
    The restaurant itself is very cool. Try to request a table in the "ice cave" :thumbsup2

5. tkitty

tkitty DIS Veteran

Yes, their # is 1-407828-8739. I think T Rex is worth trying, I've heard the food is nothing special, but I have to take my grandson at least once! It looks really cool.

6. MPHARJ

MPHARJ DIS Veteran

Yes they do take reservations and Disney Dining can make them, as they did mine for our up coming trip. You will not get a # like you do with Disney dining but the reservation will be made under your name.

7. kellydizfan

kellydizfan DIS Veteran

I called 6 months out for my DS b-day. It is just call ahead seating. They take your last name and put it on the list. I did specify the time I wanted also. I have heard it is good. We can't wait!