T-REX on DDP or not?

lfeikert

DIS Veteran
Probably a dumb question that has been answered a bunch of times, but I didn't see an answer when I searched.

My 2012 UG says no. The Disney Dining website says no, but something I read on the Disney site (can't remember what!) says yes.

Is it yes or no? My kids just watched the video on the Disney website and want to eat there very badly!

Yes, it is included as of 1/1/12. Here is the list of other restaurants that have been added to the DDP:

Most restaurants at WDW, with the exception of those at the WDW Swan and Dolphin, are now accepting the Disney Dining Plan. New restaurants on the plan include: Bistro de Paris, Fulton's Crab House, Wolfgang Puck Dining Room (upstairs), Rainforest Cafe (both locations), T-Rex Cafe, Bongos Cuban Cafe, Crossroads at House of Blues, Portobello, Paradiso 37, Beastly Kiosk, Mr. Kamal's, Katsura Grill, Min & Bill's Dockside Diner, Diamond Horseshoe, Friar's Nook, Golden Oak Outpost, Tortuga Tavern, Bongo's Cuban Cafe Sandwich Window, Marketplace Snacks, Trails End Takeaway, Turtle Shack, Paddock Grill, Landscapes Cafe (opening summer 2012), Cooling Hut, Lowtide Lou's, Snack Shack, and Surf Doggies

Online still shows a lot of these not accepting the DDP but I just called and booked a reservation for Rainforest and verified that they accept the DDP and they said YES!!!

Thanks so much! I knew I could get an answer quicker than searching through old threads!

I did find a thread that said I should call rather than try online for T-REX. I tried online and no availability came up.

Thanks so much! I knew I could get an answer quicker than searching through old threads!

I did find a thread that said I should call rather than try online for T-REX. I tried online and no availability came up.

I checked online for our trip as well and had no availability at any time of day for the entire trip. I called and was told they had plenty of openings and the day we went it was more than 3/4 empty at the time we were there, 12:30pm on a Friday so definitely call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter