T-rex make a dinosaur

Here is DS build-a-dino. We also bought sneakers and some jean shorts:)

SDC12032.jpg

Really cute! Love the bright colors!!

They have a big selection of clothing and accesssories so be prepared. There is more offered than on the website.

We have done this on a few occasions and the last trip down I brought my nephews with us who were visiting from Ireland. My mom aka Grandma wanted to buy gift cards that could be used towards building a dino, in the gift shop or towards food purchase so she went on laundry's website and ordered landry gift cards. T-Rex and Rainforest are owned by Landry. The Landry gift card was accepted at each the gift shop, the build a dino, and the restaurant section.

My boys LOVED doing this back in June. I had a $100 Build a Bear gift card and walked away with only three bucks left on it! :rotfl: Here's what they brought home..

CIMG9941.jpg

We're planning to check it out again before Christmas. I kinda want one, too. :rolleyes1 It was so much fun!

I have more pictures here if you're interested.

My boys LOVED doing this back in June. I had a $100 Build a Bear gift card and walked away with only three bucks left on it! :rotfl: Here's what they brought home..

CIMG9941.jpg

We're planning to check it out again before Christmas. I kinda want one, too. :rolleyes1 It was so much fun!

I have more pictures here if you're interested.

WOW! I am surprised you were able to get so much for $97! I love the little dinos! Last time we were there, I didn't even let the kids look at Build-A-Dino since my twins just had a BABW birthday party two weeks before their bday trip!

Thanks for the pics everyone! I love the choices! Jc that link was awesome!!! I loved the mammoth!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter