T-Rex Cafe

peterbo

Earning My Ears
I had tried to make a reservation online at the T-Rex and it came up with nothing available. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you can call them directly and may have better luck. Does anyone know if that is true, and if so, where do I call?

Call T-Rex directly 407.828.8739.

They only release a few reservations to Disney. You should have no problems getting one directly.

I called direct the other day and had no problem getting a reservation on Nov 27th at 6pm. Good luck

I called direct and was able to get a reservation. I have had to change it twice since first reservation. No problem.

I had to make an adjustment to my schedule for this weeks trip. I could not get a T-Rex reservation through Disney so I called them direct this morning and got the reservation for 7 days from now. Very easy!!

For all of you that are members of the Safari Club at Rainforest Cafe, you can use the discount there, as well as the early check-in feature. Nothing better than hearing the people that were ahead of you say "HEY, why are they going before us when we were here over 30 minutes ago?!":laughing:

do you need to have a reservation?? what is this restaurant like??

thanx in advance :thumbsup2

on when you are planning on eating. The time we went we had a 6:00 PM ADR on a Sunday night. The wait was maybe 15 minutes. On the way out we heard a wait of 45 minutes. This was in June and not too long after the place opened.

T-Rex is much like Rain Forest cafe but built around dinosaurs. There are three different rooms; the ice cavern, ocean and jungle which have different creatures. There is a meteor shower rather than a thunderstorm every 15 - 20 minutes. The menu and pricing are similar to RFC.

on when you are planning on eating. The time we went we had a 6:00 PM ADR on a Sunday night. The wait was maybe 15 minutes. On the way out we heard a wait of 45 minutes. This was in June and not too long after the place opened.

T-Rex is much like Rain Forest cafe but built around dinosaurs. There are three different rooms; the ice cavern, ocean and jungle which have different creatures. There is a meteor shower rather than a thunderstorm every 15 - 20 minutes. The menu and pricing are similar to RFC.

sounds like an awesome place to go....thank you :thumbsup2

I called directly and got the reservation that I wanted. The kiddies are going to be so excited!

Yup, what everyone else said. Online there was nothing available, and then 1 phone call I got the date/time I wanted. :)

We live here in Orlando and have shown up multiple times without a reservation and have managed to get in. I wouldn't be too worried about it, but call they will definitely make a reservation for you :thumbsup2

For all of you that are members of the Safari Club at Rainforest Cafe, you can use the discount there, as well as the early check-in feature. Nothing better than hearing the people that were ahead of you say "HEY, why are they going before us when we were here over 30 minutes ago?!":laughing:

Thanks for the info! We are members but was not sure if the membership was good there!

I heart you people!!! I just got my reservation that I did not think I would EVER get!!!!

I've been trying for a while now. THANK YOU HONEY MO!!!!!

In May, we were able to walk in for lunch (right as they opened up for the day) and were seated in less than 10 minutes w/o a reservation.
My kids thought the ice cavern was really awesome!

In May, we were able to walk in for lunch (right as they opened up for the day) and were seated in less than 10 minutes w/o a reservation.

We walked in for lunch yesterday just after opening - at 12:30 there were still open tables.

BTW, they participate in Landry's Select Club as well as RFC's Safari Club.

I heart you people!!! I just got my reservation that I did not think I would EVER get!!!!

I've been trying for a while now. THANK YOU HONEY MO!!!!!

Same here. I just called and got a ressie for our arrival date this Thurs! YAY!!

I'm hoping my almost 6 y/o will like it this time! We went when he was almost 3 and he freaked out! haha! He ended up being too scared to eat there, so we just did the Build a Dino and left! I'm thinking he'll be the perfect age this October!

I called the number and was able to get an ADR for our arrival night too! So excited! We get in to the airport at 4 pm that day, so I didn't want to waste a park day, but still wanted to do something fun. So I think this and the Lego store at DTD will be PERFECT! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter