T-Mobile Network problems.

nd5056

DIS Veteran
FYI, in the Chicagoland area all the newer Smartphones like Galaxy2, Galaxy4 and iPhone have problems staying connected or connecting to the T-Mobile wireless Network.

At first I was thinking it was more localized, like maybe problem with a tower but it turned it to spread over several Zip Codes around here.

Seems it doesn't affect older phones like My Touch and flip phones. The one I have mentioned can't send or receive calls, texts and the data connection is down as well. Sometimes you may see a message not registered to the network but most of the time you'll have no clue that's something is wrong.

Seems like it has started over the weekend with some being affected and some not, and those affected Sunday are OK today, while those that didn't have a problem Sunday are affected today.

The phone once in a while does register to the network and all those voice mails come it, sometimes it will stay on for several minutes after reboot, but the it just stops without a visible sign.

Anyone else experiencing any problems with T-Mobile???

Wonder if its a probelm in the national network? I'm in South Carolina and have not bee able to get a signal all day, at least since 8:00 am.

Wonder if its a probelm in the national network? I'm in South Carolina and have not bee able to get a signal all day, at least since 8:00 am.

I keep wondering the same thing. Funny that my signal strength is at 75~100%, yet my phone shows "Dialing" until it says "Call Ended" without doing anything else.

You should call them, the more people call the quicker they'll jump on it. I was surprised when I called them that I was the first one to open up a New Service Ticket this morning. But they told me it may take up to 72 hours to resolve this problem...

No problems here today with my windows based T Mobile phone. I've been making/receiving calls all day with no issue. No issue with data either.

No issues here in Tennessee with a Tmobile Galaxy S3. Thought I would chime in since someone from SC mentioned issues.

I have an s2 on tmobile bordering Boston I can get online, send and receives texts, calls etc. I have not noticed any problems.

I was finally able to obtain a signal around 3:00 PM EST. No further connection issues noted (so far).

My phone started to work around the same time...

Oh well, at least it's working.

Well, this is a day #3 without a working T-Mobile Cell phone at my workplace.

Very specifically location related, I'll drive couple of blocks away and the phone just starts working.'

What's strange, there's couple phones that do work, but for many others they just don't... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter