T.G.I.F. check in

jana

Diva
Nothing this week :( but it was expected had a bad week at work so did a bit of comfort eating:o .

How did eveyone do this week?

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. ------- The Emperor, Mulan

No idea on weight loss , but I'm getting my knee surgery tomorrow :) , so I'm looking forward to getting down to some training in a couple of weeks :D

Thanks for the good wishes Hilary,
I'm safe at home now. I got kept in overnight, purely because there was no one at home to keep an eye on me after a general, although this is the best I've felt after a general EVER. Woke up, no headache or feeling queasy ( actually I felt BLOODY STARVING !!!) Looks like I'll be out of action for a bit longer than I expected. The Docs told me I'm not to go back to work for at least two weeks, mind you with the world cup coming up that isn't exactly a hardship :) . Sadly :( it does mean the end to my squash playing days as that game is too hard on the knees and mine have had a bit too much wear and tear over the years ( rugby and squash may be the main culprits here :) LOL). I think I'll have to put the remaining 7 months of squash membership I payed for towards a gym membership now , I'd rather be able to do something competative but I think indoor rowing and golf are going to be my limits now. Oh well I've had a good run :)

Couple of weeks on crutches usually builds up my arm muscles pretty well LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter