• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T.G.I.F. check in

jana

Diva
Nothing lost this week :( But nothing gained so I guess that's good LOL.

How did everyone do this week?

Giving up is for rookies ----------- Phil, Hercules

No change for me either :( , Good news is that I got my knee scanned yesterday and will hear soon when/if surgery will be done. I'm getting very fidgety at the moment and REALLY want to get back to exercise !!!!!

Well Jana, I lost the 3 pounds I put on over the Bank Holiday weekend, so that's something I suppose, I'm really trying now to get back into my diet so hopefully next week I will have a loss to report! ;)

Vernon, I hope it's good news about your knee and you don't need an op, but I guess if you do it's for the best in the long run (no pun intended!) Talking of running, after six months of foot pain I wonder if I will ever run again, but let's think positive and hope that both of us are soon back to our fit active selves! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter