System won't let me cancel some of my reservations on line

discott71

Mouseketeer
Our trip is coming up in a few days and I wanted to cancel a few of my reservations, but the system won't let me on line. I noticed it's for the ones during the first few days of our trip. It says that I need to call the dining number to cancel. Has anyone encountered this?

Yep, doing the same thing to me too. I don't like it, especially if I'm in a park and realize we won't make an ADR and want to cancel it - would be so easy to go into phone and do it online instead of calling and dealing with all the prompts.

Our trip is coming up in a few days and I wanted to cancel a few of my reservations, but the system won't let me on line. I noticed it's for the ones during the first few days of our trip. It says that I need to call the dining number to cancel. Has anyone encountered this?

Im having trouble too. I couldnt get my reservations to show up and it keeps going back to login. You wouldnt happen to be canceling any character meals for Dec 13th or 14th would you lol:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter