Syracuse pin meet 9/29

jaross

Mouseketeer
It's time again. We will be meeting at Carousel Mall in Syracuse on Saturday 9/29 at 11:00. We will be meeting in the food court. Check back here for details of our meeting place.

We are expecting a good turn out. Everyone is welcome! And, you can stop by the Disney Store for the second week of pins! Please email me with any questions.

Chris
cft@twcny.rr.com :jester:

Hi Chris!!
Funny that we're practically neighbors and the only time we see each other is for a pin meet!!! Scottie and I will be there. I contacted Jack and Deb to see if they could come up. I have also contacted another couple from the Cortland area named Mel and Debbie and they will be there too. I tried to convince jojo_ct to come back up for another meet and I'll write my friend Jonie in Va. Beach to see if a drive is in her weekend plans.

I will attempt to bring the green balloons for our table areas and hope that mall management/security has no problem with them. I am planning on 11:00 at the area by the escalators that head up to movies. Maybe we should just say near the Fruit Smoothie place!!! Everyone seemed to know that place the last time.

Can't wait to see everyone again~~~~thanks for helping to put another meet together.

(and thanks to Rick and Kathy for working these dates all out too) ;)

Hey yall we will be there for sure unless soimething catastophic happens LOL :D

today is Deb and My 10th Wedding Anniversary ! We both have today and the weekend off.

We tried to swing a quick trip to WDW in but we just cant get air fare for a decent enough price ( were going to use our income tax rebate check ) SO now we are scrabbling for something fun or special to do this weekend.

Would either of ya be interested in meeting for a pin meet a totally spur of the moment thing?

like saturday or sunday at the carocell? WE want to do something fun and really wanted WDW , but you all and pin trading and the stories are close to being there .

Ive even been watching the differnt WDW vacation video's we have to feel like being there !

Had a HUGE Pin day in the mail today which also helped....... Please e mail Deb and I even if you cant come so we can try to come up with something.... we saw the NYC meet but its on sunday wich makes it bad as we have to be back to work both of us early monday moring.

WEll no matter what happens we look forward to the 29th and hey yall want to meet up the morning of the 22nd to go in and get the disney store pins?

that would be a blast .... the first pin looks awesome !

See yall soon
Jack

Okay Kathy and Rick....where are you guys???? Are the kids coming too??? Got to trade with them the last time too and had great fun.

Deb and Jack....Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't see your post earlier. There were lots of things going on in Syracuse this weekend and we certainly could have met you at one of them...sorry....:( next time for sure!!!

Looking forward to the 29th!!!

Anyone Else In???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter