Sydney's mom heard Julie & Taylor's email on podcast

tomatos5@shaw.ca

Canadian diser
So, I was listening to Julie and Taylor's segment (at work) about having Tea at the Grand Floridian and thought how it would be a something special I could do with my daughters for our next trip. I was thinking, I have to take mental notes on everything said so I can see if this would be an event I could do and enjoy with the girls. The next day, as I was listening to the email show (again at work) I heard Julie say she and Taylor had a email from a girl named Sydney from Edmonton, Canada. I thought to myself, "hey, I have a daughter with the same name and we live in the same city". As the email was being read the familiarities were getting closer and closer to my Sydney. Then she said she had a sister with Autism. Imagine my surprise when I realized that the email I was listening to was from my daughter. I had to go back and start the segment from the beginning and started to cry. I can't believe my eleven year old sent an email asking how to plan something special for her mother. Kevin, your were right about how proud and happily surprised I would be! Sydney will be coming home from a week-long camp tonight and I can't wait to grab her and give her a big kiss and hug. I just thought I would share this touching and magical moment with everyone. I'll definitely take the girls out for Afternoon Tea (and I'LL PAY). Thank you, Julie and Taylor for reading her email on the podcast. Also, congratulations Julie and Corey, you guys will make great parents. :cloud9:

That is lovely - you have got a good girl there :hug:

I haven't heard the show yet, but your email gave me goosebumps :goodvibes and brought tears to my eyes.

I haven't heard the show yet, but your email gave me goosebumps :goodvibes and brought tears to my eyes.

Me too! I'm in need of a tissue right now. What a wonderful daughter you've got tomatos5. I hope the three of you have a wonderful time enjoying your tea. (Now what are you going to do with the stinky brother? :teeth: )

I was tearing up in the car just listening to Sydney's e-mail. What a good girl! Isn't it great when your child does something so thoughtful?!?

--Daneen

AAAWWW thats sooo cute!!! isn't it awesome when people totally shock you in a good way?!!!

Hey all. Thanks for the comments. I guess stinky brother will have to hang out with stinky daddy, maybe try to take in a baseball game or something of that ilk.:banana:

Aww, I think it's so sweet. I love how she said her brother is a pain to her too. something a typical 11 year old would say. I thought that was so cute too. What a great kid!

Oh I am so glad you heard your daughter's email! I cried when I heard Julie and Taylor reading it. You have a very thoughtful young lady.

I guess stinky brother will have to hang out with stinky daddy, maybe try to take in a baseball game or something of that ilk.:banana:

OMG, I forgot to mention that part DD(11) was in the car listening with me and she was so tuned in to that part. She and her brother had just been bickering. In fact, she said "she must be 11 too!"

--Daneen

How sweet is she. I would be bawling if my daughter did that for me.

Yeah, bickering in the car, don't i know it. What's the cure, I know, I'm going to Disneyworld!!

Well, actually not for a while yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter