• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sydney to Disney... overwhelmed! (Feb 17 PTR?)

WE BOOKED OUR TICKETS TODAY! Two day park hoppers for my mother and I. I can't remember the last time I was this excited... I've been having DREAMS about going for the past couple weeks. :tigger:

that's a good milestone and one with being excited about!

How exciting for you!
Make sure you pop back in and do a Trip report. How long did you end up extending for?

How exciting for you!
Make sure you pop back in and do a Trip report. How long did you end up extending for?

Oh I will! We're only at Disney for two days (Anaheim three nights) but we're in California for eight nights in total.

Our Airbnb won't let us put our luggage in early and their check in time is 4pm... we arrive at LAX at just after 6am. Does anyone know whether the lockers at DTD can hold suitcases and, if not, do you have any recommendations for where we can keep ours while we wait to check in and look around DTD/maybe see a movie?

Eleven days out and I seem to have sprained if not broken my foot. Feeling devastated and so anxious.

Oh no! Go to the docs straight away if you haven't already so if it needs any treatment/bandaging/X-rays etc you can get on it straight away. It's amazing how much things can improve in a week or two if treated.

Oh no! Go to the docs straight away if you haven't already so if it needs any treatment/bandaging/X-rays etc you can get on it straight away. It's amazing how much things can improve in a week or two if treated.

Thank you! It turns out it's not broken and it's well on the way to recovery. Fingers crossed it's set by the time I have to walk around Disney! 9 days until we fly out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter