Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

ok
so do we have a final list????

hard rock at darling harbour..not city...

12 noon..

anything else I have forgotten...looking forward to it:thumbsup2

bring brollies..looks like it will rain

Sorry guys but I am going to have to miss out this time.

I suffer from a condition called Lupus and I have my good days and bad. I am suffering dreadfully at the moment and a trip to Sydney is just out of the question.
The DD and I are upset we won't be able to make it.

Thanks for your understanding.:flower3:

Sue

We're all set here. The kids cleaned out the car today. Still trying to work out parking- any tips appreciated.

An early night and we'll see you all tomorrow.

I suffer from a condition called Lupus and I have my good days and bad. I am suffering dreadfully at the moment and a trip to Sydney is just out of the question.

Sue

Oh Sue - you poor thing! A good friend of mine suffers from Lupus and when she has a bad day it really knocks her about:sick:

I hope you start to feel a bit better soon :goodvibes

sorry to hear you wont be joining us

now for me not to look like a complete nong, how will i recognise you all..shall we have a secret wave...a call sign....

if you see a strange looking person looking lost wearing a Kermit bag, that will be me...

see you at 12.......

ps: checked out the menu, the burgers look great :rolleyes1

pps. I also added our met to dis meet board :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907725

Sue

Sorry to hear you are not well at the moment Sue.
We will miss you.

hey,
did i mention i will be there :thumbsup2
oh and i'm up to post 796....not that I'm now just posting random posts to get to my 800th post...

also, I will be there....just in case you missed that...:banana:

:cheer2: happy birthday for tomorrow!!!!!

I hope you all have a great time tomorrow - I would love to come but tomorrow is my birthday and my beautiful family are taking me out for lunch.

You'll have to do a dismeet lunch TR for all of us who can't get there :idea:

parking on Sussex St is only $9 all day...if you come down Market St and turn left onto Sussex at the bottom of the hill, you can enter the parking station on either side of the road...then it's just a short walk over the bridge to Darling Harbour :)

We're all set here. The kids cleaned out the car today. Still trying to work out parking- any tips appreciated.

An early night and we'll see you all tomorrow.

Thanks, Rache77j. It always worries me when I plan to go to Sydney and on the Friday night news I hear ... Road closures in the CBD this weekend, Bridge closed, avoid the city.

I had a very nasty evening the night before/early morning with a purchased Indian dish that had dairy in it (lactose intolerant)....so couldn't leave the house/ bathroom...who puts cream in curry :confused3???

and with the site down i couldn't contact anyone or access my PM for mobile numbers....just my luck I guess..:sick:

hope you had a great time.....fill us in.

I had a very nasty evening the night before/early morning with a purchased Indian dish that had dairy in it (lactose intolerant)....so couldn't leave the house/ bathroom...who puts cream in curry :confused3???

and with the site down i couldn't contact anyone or access my PM for mobile numbers....just my luck I guess..:sick:

hope you had a great time.....fill us in.

Aaaaggghhh - the dodgy Indian takeaway!! I had a bad experience once and our family has renamed vindaloo - "find-a-loo!"

I hope you're feeling better

Liz

Aaaaggghhh - the dodgy Indian takeaway!! I had a bad experience once and our family has renamed vindaloo - "find-a-loo!"

I hope you're feeling better

Liz

at least it didn't hit me on the train going into the city......:crazy2:

i'm devvoo about missing the meet...i had so much to ask....

Heres a quick pic. I'm on the right in front in the blue dress.

IMG_0153-1.jpg

We were wondering where you were Karen, we told the lady at the front we were waiting on someone with a Kermit bag. We will definitely have to meet up again. It was good fun!

I am second on the right with the white shirt and black hair. My son is behind me. It was really fun to meet up with everyone.

Heres a quick pic. I'm on the right in front in the blue dress.

IMG_0153-1.jpg

We were wondering where you were Karen, we told the lady at the front we were waiting on someone with a Kermit bag. We will definitely have to meet up again. It was good fun!

I was going to ring the cafe but what would I say "hi, I don't know the name of who I am meeting or how many or what they look like, but could you pass on a message that I had dodgy Indian and can't make it"........glad you guys had great time, I was so disappointed.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter