Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

I won't be able to make it this time, my husband is working and bringing the 3 year old is not worth the drama. After his antics the last couple of days I'm really worried how he'll go on the 14 hour flight!

Just checking in.... we are still meeting this weekend?

Count me in, and can I please add 2 juniors (9&10) to the list.

I remember the place, but not the time.
Thanks

Hello everyone!

Just updating for our lunch next weekend!

Details are - Hard Rock Cafe - Darling Harbour 12:00 for lunch!

I have been back through the posts and have come up with the following list. I have numbers next to our confirmed guests. If you would like to come ( and we would love it if you can:thumbsup2 ) and I don't have you on the list, please feel free to add yourself and copy and post the new list! If your name has a question mark after it, please add how many will be attending.

If we have more than 15 we need to make a booking. I am thinking of ringing tomorrow and making a tentative booking as if we get a full list, we will have more than 15 and better to be safe than sorry!

Here is the list so far.........

australiankaren x 1
Sharkmeister x 3
Minnie Sue Oz x 2
aussieangela x ?
battymum x ?
cola x ?
Mum from oz x ?
austraveler x ?
Anne Aus x ?

Looking forward to seeing you all and it will be loads of fun:woohoo:

Cheers

sue

Ok, what's the new arrangements for the western line train....
Me at west mead....carriage etc
Just double checking.....

Can't wait.....is everyone bring there planning tools/diaries etc......

hi everyone...

it's my first time posting here...I'm a friend of Angela's and I can't wait to meet some of you at lunch this weekend :cutie:

looking forward to it

I'm still coming but am thinking I will drive. I hate catching the train and whenever I venture into Darling Harbour I drive. I don't mind giving someone a lift if they're on the way.

hi everyone...

it's my first time posting here...I'm a friend of Angela's and I can't wait to meet some of you at lunch this weekend :cutie:

looking forward to it

Finally Rache you are here!!

I can't wait till Sunday to see everyone!!:cool1:

Sorry guys - count me out for Sunday - I have visitors coming.

Have a great time - !!!

I hope you all have a great time tomorrow - I would love to come but tomorrow is my birthday and my beautiful family are taking me out for lunch.

You'll have to do a dismeet lunch TR for all of us who can't get there :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter