• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWW and Fantasmic

dfularz

Gotta Love Tink
How do SWW affect the line for Fantasmic? Last time I was at DHS last June the line was so long! Is it any better during SWW due to all the other stuff going on, or is it worse? Anyone experience it this past weekend? We will be at DHS on Sunday May 29th and I'm wondering if we should even attempt to see Fantasmic or just skip it this time.

I can't really say if the line will be better or worse but they've added Fantasmic almost every night during the time you'll be there!!! So you might want to reconsider another night possibly.

We just came home and SWW the park is packed and nuts. If then only time you can see F! is on that night, I would recommend arriving to the gate around 9pm and waiting it out for the 10:30pm show.

I was there for the 10:30 on Friday the 20th, and got right in. Got on line about 9:50 and though it seemed scary, it really wasn't all THAT bad. Yes, it was hot and sticky, but it's worth it! I sat in the middle back row and could see that 2 whole sections of bleachers on either side were not even filled. :confused3

Don't know if it makes a difference, but I had the good fortune of sneaking out while everyone else was sleeping :) so being by myself made it much easier to slip through the crowds. I highly recommend leaving the rest of your family in the hotel while you go enjoy it. :teacher: :laughing:

My parents went to the 10:30 PM F! show on the 21st (as I suggested, because I knew the 9:00 PM one would be crowded). The line went down Hollywood Blvd. and seemed really long. They got in line but then ended up being in the 5th row. I can't remember if they said it was 1/2 or 2/3ds full. But it was definitely a lot less crowded than the earlier show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter