***SWW 2015 Roll Call***

I see the roll call/poster trade thread is off to a good start. So do I just post what posters I have and then someone interested just pm's me? I have 2 extra Yodas. The first 2 to reply to this post or pm me get them. Please tell me your weekend and which day (Saturday or Sunday, I don't go Fridays) you are coming
I'll probably have 3 extra posters for each weekend if Disney doesn't run out by Sunday

Have 4 Yoda want any other weeks. Really want 1 Chewy and 2 Maul.

If anyone is looking to cancel the Deluxe Premium pkg for the 31st, I would LOVE to coordinate this…It will not be the end of the world if we can't upgrade to the DPP, since we do have the PP right now, but it'd be nice…4 ppl

TIA!

I see the roll call/poster trade thread is off to a good start. So do I just post what posters I have and then someone interested just pm's me? I have 2 extra Yodas. The first 2 to reply to this post or pm me get them. Please tell me your weekend and which day (Saturday or Sunday, I don't go Fridays) you are coming
I'll probably have 3 extra posters for each weekend if Disney doesn't run out by Sunday
If is possible I would like a Boba Fett poster, Jun 12 or Jun 14. I like him a little bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

I can have the whole 4 for you...trying not to have to carry a whole bunch of posters around each weekend. I'm already giving a whole set to another DISer coming that weekend. So I could take the entire set for you as well
Oooooooohhh man, that would be super nice!

DISer Strike Back...here's your schedule. The only thing we don't have confirmed are the autograph Sessions for Warwick, Silas and Vanessa. I'm going to go ahead and write the tentative times for Vanessa and Silas based on weekend I. Warwick is a bit more of a challenge to figure out since he has a show of his own
Park opens at 7:30 am. Rope Drops at 7:45am
GMR closes at 8pm due to fireworks fall out
TSMM closes at 8:15 pm due to fireworks fall out
Fantasmic! At 9pm and 10:30pm

Weekend II: May 22-24
James Arnold Taylor (not signing)
Warwick Davis: Wald, Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)Autograph Sessions (tentative 1pm and 2:15pm)
Silas Carson: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Nute Gunray (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Attack of the Clones;Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith)Autograph Sessions (tentative 1pm, 2:15pm and 4:50pm)
Vanessa Marshall: Hera Syndulla (Star Wars Rebels)Autograph Sessions (tentative 3pm and 5 pm)
Ashley Eckstein (Voice of Ahsoka Tano – Star Wars: The Clone Wars) Autograph session 12:45pm-2:15pm

Giving priority to Silas Carson, arrive by 5am. Second Warwick Davis since he has 2 weekends locals will split up. Arrive around 5:30am. Vanessa Marshall arrive no later than 6am. Ashley same as weekend 1
Legends of the Force celebrity motorcade and welcome 11am

Behind the Force Rebels 1:45pm
Stormtrooper Pre Show SotS 3:15pm
Stars of the Saga 3:30pm
Ewok Tale My Short Story 5:15pm
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm
PMC kids edition 12:15pm and 4:15pm sign ups at ABC Sound Studios (kids only PMC featuring Sabine and Ezra)
2:30pm and 6:00pm no sign up required (Family Edition, picked at random, hosted BY Ashley Eckstein)
JTA 8:45 AM 9:20 AM 10:05 AM 10:35 AM 12:00 PM 12:30 PM 1:00 PM 1:30 PM 2:00 PM 2:30 PM 3:00 PM 3:30 PM 4:00 PM 4:30 PM 5:00 PM 5:30 PM 6:30 PM 7:00 PM 7:30 PM
DJ Lobot Dance Party 7 pm

Summon the Force Pre Show and Symphony in the Stars 9:30pm

I'll be around on Friday the 29th. Not going to watch the fireworks from our preferred spot this time but may watch them from Star Tours or from outside the park and check to see if they pump the music out there. But we will be in the park from around 6pm all the way until fireworks.

Now I'm in the right spot for the poster trades!

I have a Yoda to trade for a Fett.
Private message me baybee!!!

~NM

We are back with multiple Yoda posters we'd like to trade. Updated 5/26

Looking to trade for:

1 Boba Fett - trade arranged
1 Darth Maul -
1 Stormtrooper
1 Chewie - trade already arranged for this one

Please PM me if you have Darth Maul or Stormtrooper that you would like to trade for a Yoda. Thanks

Last edited:
I can have the whole 4 for you...trying not to have to carry a whole bunch of posters around each weekend. I'm already giving a whole set to another DISer coming that weekend. So I could take the entire set for you as well
if you end up with any extra posters from weekends other than 1 - we'll gladly meet you in early September to 'help' take them off of your hands :-)

FYI for any that are trading via shipping (like we are) Staples has a nicely sized 2" x 24" shipping tube for $2.99. They do have one that is even smaller 1" x 18" but you'd have to roll the poster really tight/ small to get it in there - that tube is $2.49.

The poster is only about 12" wide FYI. I'm going to check other places for mailing tubes but that is what I have found so far. If anyone else has any intel do share!

Weekend V - sorry, update. Hopefully firm plans now. We will not be in HS on the 13 or 14th, just the 12th. Thanks! Hope to run into some of yall ! Thanks Tink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter