SWW 2014 Roll Call

We will be there June 6th and 7th.

Feel the Force and Hollywood and Vine dinner June 6th
Sci Fi breakfast June 9th.

My family should be there:
Saturday the 17th
Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 30th,31st and 1st
Friday the 6th.

We love Star Wars Weekends! We are so excited!!

My family should be there: Saturday the 17th Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 30th,31st and 1st Friday the 6th. We love Star Wars Weekends! We are so excited!!

Hi Jane, you've been aded to POST #49!

Are there any meets that are planned? I saw that some of us will be doing the Feel the Force on May 17th!:banana:

Our trip is June11-20. We will be at HS on June 14. Have reservations for breakfast at Sci-Fi at 10:45. First time ever for SWW.

Count us in for May 23, 24, 25 and 30.

Star Wars breakfast at Sci Fi on the 30th! Considering switching to the fireworks, though!

Meprincess: and DS14:darth:

Our trip is June11-20. We will be at HS on June 14. Have reservations for breakfast at Sci-Fi at 10:45. First time ever for SWW.
Count us in for May 23, 24, 25 and 30. Star Wars breakfast at Sci Fi on the 30th! Considering switching to the fireworks, though! Meprincess: and DS14:darth:

Library Lady and vital - you've been added to POST #49!!

Can you please add LovesPineappleFloats for Weekend II, (Fri-Feel the Force, Sat and possibly Sun) thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter