• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sword in the Stone

goochy18

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if someone can still pull the sword from the stone? Or at least the time it was done? Just curious.

Thanks!

My DD did it last Tuesday morning. We had a PPO Be Our Guest reservation and she walked over and out it popped! She tried every time we walked past after that too! lol

We were there in October and they did it as part of the little show. Called my DH up, but alas he was not fit to be king :(

My niece who was 5 last year pulled it out it was around rope drop. Her brothers who are a bit older tried before her and were not able to pull it out. There was a cute little gathering of people from the castle who celebrated with her and gave her a certificate.

Yes, there is a show they do as well. Pick a few adults who are not fit then a kiddo who manages it ;)

Wow, I was unaware they still did a show, every time we've walked by in recent years we haven't seen anything like that

My son also pulled it up during a PPO reservation at BOG last week :-). It was a great surprise, as both my boys have tried dozens of times before to no avail!! Big brother was very jealous ;-)

My son also pulled it up during a PPO reservation at BOG last week :-). It was a great surprise, as both my boys have tried dozens of times before to no avail!! Big brother was very jealous ;-)

Mine was SO angry because "You didn't get it on video?" hahah It was her second trip and I told her to treasure it forever as it happening again would be unlikely! I was in total shock when it happened! Wasn't it cool? I was so excited for her!

The show was just a quick little (10 minutes many) thing with a man and woman. Time stamp on my camera shows about 10 AM when they had finished and she had her picture taken with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter